Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Im glad im not 2019/2020 cel

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
Im pretty new too, sep282018
but im glad i experienced the @Ritalincel, @Insomniac, @NEETAndTidy era tbh.

I had more fun back then, i can say that tbh.

this shit is too brutal for me goddamn, join date pill is raping me. Every time I join a new community I've already missed the golden age, and then I'm stuck in the "Everyone complaining about how everything sucks now" age (not that they're necessarily wrong)

this shit is too brutal for me goddamn, join date pill is raping me. Every time I join a new community I've already missed the golden age, and then I'm stuck in the "Everyone complaining about how everything sucks now" age (not that they're necessarily wrong)
2017cels would say that their era mogs mine. Maybe they are right who knows

But you can have fun with cuckster now, isnt it great?

Thats what happens to me also tbh except for tf2 since I was there for the golden age but thats it

I lurked in 2018

I should have joined here earlier

I probably would have joined if r/braincels or r/incels closed down earlier, but I can honestly say braincels was my favorite incel subreddit of all time

I am so glad to be a late 2019cel

It's even more over for me (2019cel)

I could have been a 2018cel but decided to join lookism. Things might have been a bit different if I would have joined this place too. I could have even been a 2017cel if I come to think of it.

I was wasting my life on gay as shit "redpilled" forums.

I'm a 2019cel, yet i also experienced the ritalincel, insomniac era. Since i have been lurking on here, since spring 2018.

I’m okay with being a 2019cel

Reddit is a better platform to spread the blackpill, but the cucks kicked us out. Guess this is better than nothing.

Im pretty new too, sep282018
but im glad i experienced the @Ritalincel, @Insomniac, @NEETAndTidy era tbh.

I had more fun back then, i can say that tbh.

Jokes on you, I was a lurker since mid 2018.