Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im glad I was born before everything sucked.

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
I know alot of people say they were "born in the wrong generation" and all, but I am actually appreciative that I was born when I was. I saw this suifuel a little bit ago and felt bad
DgxlhUbW0AApE1v

It made me think, Im glad that I had a fairly normal childhood before PC culture and the internet messed everything up. Now of course i wouldnt be an incel if I was born say in the early eighties or something but Im still thankful to have avoided all of the crazy stuff going on nowdays. Like gender confusion being normalised ect. Most of these kids are going to be FUBR, its not even fair tbh.

Last edited:
yea i agree, so much sjw bs going on its fucking ridiculous, everyone is offended by something these days and its because of feminism and universitys/ colleges teaching stupid shit to brainwashed retards.

Years ago it wasnt as fucked out as this.

its over

You're right bro. Thanks for sharing this. This is the first time in this forum that I'm feeling great for being born in '96.

I'm thankful I didn't have to go to school this decade. There's a high probability I would have murdered people.

However, I will always regret not being 20-80 years older, where I would have had a wife and been blissfully ignorant about the cruel world around me.