Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im glad i didn't quit the site

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Sure, i get tired of all the whining and childcels that haven't been rejected enough to be 100% sure they've lost the sex race...

But i get a few smiles here and there h re e.

My day in irl was horrible.

I went out to make a sale of a shitty sword to the buy-sell dude in town...

And this goddamned old cunt that used to be a psychologist came by to make me get ANGERY. So i left. While she cackled in glee!

Luckily the deal was done and i left with cash in my pocket...

I was tempted to grab the buy & salesmans pistol and shoot the bitch! But i didn't.

The only reason she was there was to torment me! I called dude on the phone and he was like, "just tune her out bro..."

Anyway. I was angry for a while. But i made my money already so it wasn't to much of a hassle.

Just glad for the fun HERE.

It's a good cope

I wonder how incels coped pre-internet. Probably roped.

this forum helps me to cope, it's great tbh

The bitch went out of her way to harrass me!

You sell swords?

Bruh how do you guys even get the confidence and will power to ask a foid out? And how do you maintain that after failures

Bruh how do you guys even get the confidence and will power to ask a foid out? And how do you maintain that after failures
Just Let the dating experts at INCELs.is help you with that BRO!

Just Let the dating experts at INCELs.is help you with that BRO!
i'm here to help, i have hugged a woman once so i know what i'm dealing with :feelsEhh:

Sure, i get tired of all the whining and childcels that haven't been rejected enough to be 100% sure they've lost the sex race...
1/3 of this forum have never approached in their life

kill these teenage fake fuks...

I wonder how incels coped pre-internet. Probably roped.
55ACBBC9 B932 46C8 A2F5 4B7ED86E3030

I’m glad you didn’t leave the site either big homie but why did that old cunt fuck with you? :feelsUgh:

Was it a case of you knowing eachother from years ago and always hating eachother or a case of TFB? :feelsclown:

TFB= Typical Female Behavior. :foidSoy:

Would be sad to see u leave the site cus your the best guy here m8, your the superhero we poor niggers want to be. You have your own sword and potatoes AND BACON.

Kidcels are here cus of corona so no social contact plus hypergamy is going to the roof so newcomers will go up each month yea. But the bad thing is that these kids are so cancerous posting their tiktoks instagrams facebooks twitters etc. I think we should call out the kids and bully them, so they rope instead of cope since its easier (jk).

i still wanna know ur 1980s copes

nice to have our resident quirky oldcel my boyo :feelsYall:

I comeback every now and then, it feels good