Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm glad curry-cels are rapey and Indian is dangerous for women

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Couple of reasons that the more ethnicity and countries are dangerous for women, the better off westerners are.

- Women can have their virtue signalling about how white men are evil dangerous criminals and ethnics are angels used on them. If I hear anyone at work talk shit about indian or asian men, I'm going to try my hardest to get them fired for racism.

- Liberal media is batshit obsessed with white men. By being forced to report on Indian rapists, their narrative dies.

- Women ARE NOT ENTITLED to protection from rapists. Fuck them. They're not owed SHIT. I thought they were strong women? Fight off the rapists yourself you fat hags.

- I love women revealing how they're racist pieces of shit who only want white chad. I love it when leftists show their true colors.

tldr; trannies from reddit who obsessed over this place are disgusting freaks.

These sluts get used to wear basically nothing out here in the west, but they try that shit in the third world and act surprised when they get raped. Bitch wtf did you think was going to happen? Dont you see that all their women are heavily covered up or wearing burkas

These sluts get used to wear basically nothing out here in the west, but they try that shit in the third world and act surprised when they get raped. Bitch wtf did you think was going to happen? Dont you see that all their women are heavily covered up or wearing burkas
Lol they are so used to being QKWEENS and getting Every thing in life handed to them on a silver platter that every other country is just like that. JFL look what happened to those Danish stacy cunts in morroco last year

The cultural Marxist left if full of inconsistencies and hypocrisy, such situations force them to break some of their false narratives and show how hypocritical they truly are. They'll try to ignore it the longest they can, though.

Lol they are so used to being QKWEENS and getting Every thing in life handed to them on a silver platter that every other country is just like that. JFL look what happened to those Danish stacy cunts in morroco last year
Lol those whores really thought it was a good Idea to sleep out in the remote Moroccan wilderness, I'm a grown man and I wouldnt sleep out in my first world wilderness from fear of some psycho showing up, but those whores thought it was a good idea doing that in a Muslim country

if every western woman was forced to live a year in somewhere like india or north africa alone, you would no longer hear the absurd claims by foids here that western countries are "rape culture"

i hate the west ngl

Women are the biggest racist group on earth
full

I love each and every thing that shatters leftists' precious, precious intersectionality. I may not personally like Third World immigrants but at least I see them as people, which is more than any white liberal feminist cunt can say. They see ethnic men as robotic entities and demand that they know their place in the SJW hierarchy, flush their traditions down the toilet, and blindly obey their purple-haired, pale-skinned dyke mistresses. At least I recognize that Third Worlders have their own culture and traditions, which conflict with feminist ideology, and which they're not going to just throw away. I can't wait for the Muslim rapefugees in cucked countries like Sweden to rise up and turn on the stupid cucks and feminist scum who invited them there.

Lol those whores really thought it was a good Idea to sleep out in the remote Moroccan wilderness, I'm a grown man and I wouldnt sleep out in my first world wilderness from fear of some psycho showing up, but those whores thought it was a good idea doing that in a Muslim country
Haha I know bro stupid cunts. They thought those morrocans would accept their entitled whore bullshit. Based morrocans

ethnics can atleast call a foid racist for not fucking them