Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm getting sick of Money.

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
-
I hate it! I don't like the over reliance of it, I don't like how people value it over lives, and I certainly don't like how corrupt it is. But, I can't seem to find any other solution to this problem but trading, but that's also a problem because not a lot of people have enough money to afford building stuff, farming, or any other thing that can be traded. I hate this way of living, yet, people accept this, and if you complain about it, you're called an insult of some sort. Oh well, there's nothing I can do about it anyway, might as well use that green paper than complain about it.

Last edited:
you work or in school?

Sorry bro but no money no Copes.....you can't eat your favourite cereal for free. You can't play video games or have internet for free. You can hate it but you need it.

I hate it! I don't like the over reliance of it, I don't like how people value it over lives, and I certainly don't like how corrupt it is. But, I can't seem to find any other solution to this problem but trading, but that's also a problem because not a lot of people have enough money to afford building stuff, farming, or any other thing that can be traded. I hate this way of living, yet, people accept this, and if you complain about it, you're called an insult of some sort. Oh well, there's nothing I can do about it anyway, might as well use that green paper than complain about it.

Understand you well. Since money is everything in this world - sad as it may be - get rich or die trying.

Moneymaxx is cope
Aint no inner peace in this world of capitalism

Its a shame to see even family members killing family members who win the lottery. Bunch of stupid monkeys

now that i work i actually have spare money and ive just been saving it, because money doesnt fucking motivate me at all