Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m getting really sick of my neighbors

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Overlord
★★★★★
I am a natural night owl, and they constantly are having work done to their house in the early morning, and I can’t sleep because of it. Probably over a dozen days now in the last 2 months, I’ve only slept 3-4 hours because of them. Just today I only got 4 hours sleep because of them. I woke up to pee, almost fell back asleep because I was so tired, and then hear engine roaring and pounding right outside my window. Turns out they decided to get their old car hauled away at 9:00 in the fucking morning. Jesus Christ. I was so upset, I won’t be able to fall back asleep because I have an appointment in 3 hours and won’t be able to wind down again. A few weeks ago they had trailer loads of stone hauled in and the shoveling noise right outside their window kept me up for hours. They have 4 kids that run around the neighborhood as well, and are likely adding to their house because of the kids. Just sick of it man. I can’t even sleep in peace and the sleep deprivation is eating me away. My dark eye circles get worse every month because of all this.

Report them.

I mean society is set up for 7am-23pm people so you gotta shut up and take it like a little subhuman you are and cope, have you tried anc headphones like xm4 or xm5s, sometimes when I want to sleep with ac on or there are parties outside i sleep in them and its almost total silence

Report them.
Can’t. They aren’t doing anything illegal. It sucks though that normal society is day shift and is free to do whatever they want in the morning when me and my other neighbor who is also a night owl are trying to sleep. I’d take my muscle car and rev it up in front of these peoples’ house at 1 A.M. or some shit as retribution, but the cops would come.

I mean society is set up for 7am-23pm people so you gotta shut up and take it like a little subhuman you are and cope, have you tried anc headphones like xm4 or xm5s, sometimes when I want to sleep with ac on or there are parties outside i sleep in them and its almost total silence
I never tried noise canceling headphones like that, but I honestly should get a set of them for shit like this. Probably would help a lot

I never tried noise canceling headphones like that, but I honestly should get a set of them for shit like this. Probably would help a lot
yeah those sonys are one of the best in the game, but honestly just make sure to buy headphones not earphones and you should be fine (although even airpods anc works pretty well)

yeah those sonys are one of the best in the game, but honestly just make sure to buy headphones not earphones and you should be fine (although even airpods anc works pretty well)
I’ll keep that in mind and will probably get some. Thanks for the advice. I honestly feel like taking my muscle car and doing a burnout right in front of their house at 1 A.M. or so as retribution. They have disrupted my sleep countless times without caring, and they deserve the same thing done back. Unfortunately, the law would see that as illegal because everything favors normies.