Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm getting real tired of the good-looking "mentalcels" on these boards

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
In the past week I've seen about several attractive guys on these boards trying to use their mental situation as a claim to inceldom. I want to make something clear here, for all the trucels on here:

If you're attractive (>=6/10) and white, you don't belong here.

"But Stacey still hates me because of my mental issues!" you may say.

The existence of Asian women invalidates this point thoroughly. In my life I've seen countless nerdy and social autistic guys who look like the average white poster here with attractive Asian and Indian girlfriends. Maybe you're beta for your race, but unlike ethnicels and truecels, you're prime material for ethnic women.

if you're 4+ 5'8+ and white you dont belong here

Women here in California hate white men. Especially white women

Women here in California hate white men. Especially white women

White women only pretend to hate their kind to make themselves look progressive and left-leaning. Unlike Asians and Indians they can never be truly self-hating.

There is no such thing as mentalcel

You could be black and look like Gary Coleman and get a white girl here. The universities promote it.

I'll take an asian! Don't even need a good one!

But they all reject me. So I guess I am true kvlt incel. Feels nice, right.

worlds-ugliest-person-me-this-certificate-it-awarded-to-ime-2669772.png

I'll take an asian! Don't even need a good one!

But they all reject me. So I guess I am true kvlt incel. Feels nice, right.

worlds-ugliest-person-me-this-certificate-it-awarded-to-ime-2669772.png
You sure Asian women reject you? Last I checked they worship all types of white men.

Mentalcels are a meme, I still don't fucking understand what the actual fuck is a "mentalcel". All of them talk, act and do all sorts of normal stuffs a like a normal human being can do, they work, go to school, do groceries, play games, debate on the internet about the close resemblance of incel uprising with the dictatorship of proletariat. JFL.

Mentalcels are a meme, I still don't fucking understand what the actual fuck is a "mentalcel". All of them talk, act and do all sorts of normal stuffs a like a normal human being can do, they work, go to school, do groceries, play games, debate on the internet about the close resemblance of incel uprising with the dictatorship of proletariat. JFL.
It doesn't matter what your mental state is, if you're attractive and white girls will like you.

JFL @ this massive cope. Autism is a legit inhibitor. Given the state of the west in the 21st century, where 80% of the women are sharing the top 20% of men, autistic men, outisde of being 8+ and 6'+, have no chance. Back in college, I saw some of the most subhuman men have success due to being NT.

I classify a mentalcel as a person with moderate to severe Autism, Down Syndrome, etc. High-functioning autists can succeed, but it’s harder.

You sure Asian women reject you? Last I checked they worship all types of white men.
Evidently! Maybe my biggest problem (besides ugliness) is that I've mostly relied on online dating. Even ugly, ol' fat asian/black/ethnic/midget women looking for dick ignore my thoughtful and kind messages. I'm clearly better looking than them - but not good enough to reply to, or even check out my profile, after seeing my face. Like, I'm a 3/10 (rated by women), and they are 2/10 at best.

And I'd take 1/10, but those are rare even on the bottom end of dating sites!

Waka wakka.

I endorse this thread.

You are a good poster overall. Finally a sane maycel.
Ethnic, virgin, racepilled.

Welcome.

White women only pretend to hate their kind to make themselves look progressive and left-leaning. Unlike Asians and Indians they can never be truly self-hating.

Yep, sjw cunts still get pumped and dumped by white guys.

Really high IQ thread, excuse me while I get ethnic girl in my 99% white country.
>But you can move to asia and slay.
Not everyone is in position to hop from country to country, especially when you are not american or western european who is desired because of his passport.
And you can always move to some african shithole and slay there as ethnic... I fucking hate this race baiting, this forum is supposed to be for incels, if you want to have sex but can't have it you are an incel.

Really high IQ thread, excuse me while I get ethnic girl in my 99% white country.
Not everyone is in position to hop from country to country, especially when you are not american or western european who is desired because of his passport.
And you can always move to some african shithole and slay there as ethnic... I fucking hate this race baiting, this forum is supposed to be for incels, if you want to have sex but can't have it you are an incel.
Truth. Incels are supposed to be anti-SJW, but play into their hands with this gay shit

Wait, are you making fun of my thread about comparing rise of communism with rise of inceldom?!

Unless you are literally retarded theres no such thing as "mentalcel" you are a fucking volcel larper troll piece of shit fuck good looking tall people should not be allowed here its so fucking ridiculous

I did a rate me thread on another site, and I honestly thought my face was attractive, just needed to lose more weight and I'm a manlett. But I guess it's worse than I thought because I got an average of around 2.75/10 among those who rated me.

My opinion on online dating, is incels shouldn't take it very seriously. No point in not trying I don't guess but don't expect much. But I think meeting women on other places online--not even looking for women necessarily could be a better way. Like being on a forum for a TV show you're a fan or whatever hobby you have, chat rooms (not dating sites just in general)
Just naturally finding people you relate to without even looking. The "get a better personality" meme is mostly BS regarding dating or just trying to find women in the wild. However, you can get a woman to at least have a crush on you and be interested with just text chatting like this. I always get nervous once it gets to the point of wanting to actually see me or cam up, so I always let them down easy and exaggerate my ugliness before they even see me.
So say you're a 4/10. Act like you're a 1/10. When she actually sees you it won't be as bad as she expected, might even trick her brain into thinking you're average or good looking. Hell, I think that happens here when we go into the rating threads. Normal, average looking incels--but we expect them to look like deformed subhumans.

I've never been in a real relationship, but I've had these short long distance, almost relationships..I don't know what else to call it. Something always kind of screws it up, but I get to talking to a woman, we skype, flirt etc. None of these women were from dating sites, but from other websites of a similar interest or hobby we share.

This is just the closest thing that has worked for me, not that anything really has worked.

Last edited:
Tall good looking "mentalcels" are gonna take over this place and start being worshipped soon, chad/tyrone always wins

Tall good looking "mentalcels" are gonna take over this place and start being worshipped soon, chad/tyrone always wins

Lmao, women are going to lie about their gender and join the forum, just to get with the chadcels. In the mean time they will tell the rest of us to just get better personalities and confidence.

Lmao, women are going to lie about their gender and join the forum, just to get with the chadcels. In the mean time they will tell the rest of us to just get better personalities and confidence.
then they will post pictures with their ''former incels'' 6'3 jock looking boyfriends and brag about how they saved those guys from the ''incel mentality'' and use that as proof that we are all incels because of our terrible personalities

You cant dismiss them because "Asian women exist"

Maybe some people have pride and standards and dont want to race mix and have non Whites or non Asian little devils pop out.

Rodgers and Alek Minassian were mentalcels actually id say mentalcels are more incel than truecels because truecels aparently just want a gf meanwhile mentalcels want revvenge, that's all about it , i wanted love and sex many years, now i know better now ,after a life of pain all i want is revvenge

Wait, are you making fun of my thread about comparing rise of communism with rise of inceldom?!
I don't remember you claiming yourself as a """""mentalcel"""", were you?

Rodgers and Alek Minassian were mentalcels actually id say mentalcels are more incel than truecels because truecels aparently just want a gf meanwhile mentalcels want revvenge, that's all about it , i wanted love and sex many years, now i know better now ,after a life of pain all i want is revvenge
Mentalcels can be very good looking (as we've seen from this board), and since girls don't actually care about personality as much as they say they do, they're less incel then truecels.

If you were here when Faggotcel222 was among them. You'd have gone ER.

A 6+ here? Any links?

I've white and have been rejected by curry girls.