Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm getting more blackpilled as more time goes by

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
I've been browsing incel-adjacent places since like age 14 or 15 and read the blackpilled messages there but never internalized them despite what NPCs would claim these places do to young minds. I, like a logical empathetic person acknowledged their viewpoint but did not buy into them wholeheartedly and start rotting as I still had hope for what my own experience would be like. Throughout the entirety of high school I did not have enough social experiences or awareness to even begin to form a blackpilled or bluepilled view of how people are. I reserved my judgement. I used /r/incels merely to vent my loneliness on account of not having any social experiences, and to shitpost ofc. Through the years I've become more socially aware and started to view more examples of brutal reality. A glaring example of this that really encompasses a huge part of this is how toxically positive, or "bluepilled" NPCs are. There are such huge number of NPCs that gaslight and bluepill lonely guys that I've admittedly believed some stuff they've said, but I've come to understand the extent of delusion that circulates such a huge number of people. Namely all the platitudes that NPCs routinely throw around in response to a lonely guy venting about his problems. It's not that I even automatically believe the blackpilled opposition now. I've just broken free from automatically believing in the platitudes that are so toxically positive. I'm hearing more credible viewpoints of guys that experience similar things to me and they line up a lot closer to what I've ascertained with my own judgement and experience than the platitude narratives that I've been gaslit with. NPCs live entirely different lives and have little empathy. Of course they give shitty advice. I'm getting more blackpilled by observing reality little by little.

Last edited:
Nigga still :bluepill: to write essays about himself

Nigga still :bluepill: to write essays about himself
Gorilla

I didnt read it lol

I've been browsing incel-adjacent places since like age 14 or 15 and read the blackpilled messages there but never internalized them despite what NPCs would claim these places do to young minds. I, like a logical empathetic person acknowledged their viewpoint but did not buy into them wholeheartedly and start rotting as I still had hope for what my own experience would be like. Throughout the entirety of high school I did not have enough social experiences or awareness to even begin to form a blackpilled or bluepilled view of how people are. I reserved my judgement. I used /r/incels merely to vent my loneliness on account of not having any social experiences, and to shitpost ofc. Through the years I've become more socially aware and started to view more examples of brutal reality. A glaring example of this that really encompasses a huge part of this is how toxically positive, or "bluepilled" NPCs are. There are such huge number of NPCs that gaslight and bluepill lonely guys that I've admittedly believed some stuff they've said, but I've come to understand the extent of delusion that circulates such a huge number of people. Namely all the platitudes that NPCs routinely throw around in response to a lonely guy venting about his problems. It's not that I even automatically believe the blackpilled opposition now. I've just broken free from automatically believing in the platitudes that are so toxically positive. I'm hearing more credible viewpoints of guys that experience similar things to me and they line up a lot closer to what I've ascertained with my own judgement and experience than the platitude narratives that I've been gaslit with. NPCs live entirely different lives and have little empathy. Of course they give shitty advice. I'm getting more blackpilled by observing reality little by little.
makes sense. Same happened with me. The true reality of the Blackpill settlesin and the shock/awe of it fizzles out. The desire to vent eventually fades, many days I am too tired to even vent.