Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m getting kinda tired of seeing foids happy.

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
I just got off instagram and I viewed some stories of some foids I was following. They were laughing with their friends, dancing, lip syncing, having fun at parties, showing off their attractiveness (you know how bitches on instagram be) and all of it just pissed me off.

I don’t really give a fuck about IG that much, I just keep it to keep in touch with friends and some of the foids I follow are acquaintances that follow me back which is why I don’t unfollow them.

But anyways, I just fucking despise the thought that these foids are having the time of their lives while I rot away alone. I’ve tried to make small talk with a couple of them but they never respond to my messages (of course)

FUCK YOU IT DIE
MISKIRAT F1

If you use Instagram and have friends, you are a fakecel!!

I think everybody needs an outlet away from work where they can’t be associated with work and are able to express how you feel to foids:feelzez::feelsEhh:

slap the fuck out of them

I share your pain brother

same i hate all people and foids who have a better life than mine

Try to stay off instagram. Instagram is just photos. Of course everyone is going to be happy in photos.
Nobody posts sad pictures on social media, just happy ones.

If you use Instagram and have friends, you are a fakecel!!
I use Instagram but nobody DMs me, even ugly Latina foids DON'T READ MY MESSAGES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Try to stay off instagram. Instagram is just photos. Of course everyone is going to be happy in photos.
Nobody posts sad pictures on social media, just happy ones.
True but the happyfoidpill also applies in real life. When your in the streets you see happy women. If you go to nightclubs you see foids getting pure dopamine being approached by 100s of men during the night and getting free drinks. It’s not just instagram where foids are happy.

Cut one of their heads off in front of the others

I’m getting tired of seeing anyone happy

I’m getting tired of seeing anyone happy
I’m in this situation as well. When I see anyone smiling it pisses me off. When I see people with friends it gets me tired. I’m sick of it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back