Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m getting fat

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Congratulations everyone fuck my life I’m getting fat again ! I’m eating McDonald’s arbys dürüms pizzas waffles and shit and I love it

My face looked average 5/10 just after my plastic surgeries and then even looked fat and bloated again

Fuck my life I always look bloated I’m gonna get more surgeries and look like Zara boss hopefully

I don’t give a shit about food anymore I didn’t get Stacy knocking to fuck me ,all Stacy should do that

If only you could use that money on prostitutes instead of junk food.

Same bro. I’ve gone from 155 lbs to 200 lbs. I don’t even care since it’s over for me, doesn’t even matter. Just had canes yesterday and ordered some pizzas today. I’m fast food maxxing

Same bro. I’ve gone from 155 lbs to 200 lbs. I don’t even care since it’s over for me, doesn’t even matter. Just had canes yesterday and ordered some pizzas today. I’m fast food maxxing

Congratulations everyone fuck my life I’m getting fat again ! I’m eating McDonald’s arbys dürüms pizzas waffles and shit and I love it

My face looked average 5/10 just after my plastic surgeries and then even looked fat and bloated again

Fuck my life I always look bloated I’m gonna get more surgeries and look like Zara boss hopefully

I don’t give a shit about food anymore I didn’t get Stacy knocking to fuck me ,all Stacy should do that
What did you get surgery for?