Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm getting eye twitching due to stress

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
It's becoming more and more common. I'm subject to high levels of stress because I'm incel, friendliess and can't find a job.
If I had a girlfriend I wouldnt have this kind of problems.
This is what inceldom causes.

u need to get ur self checked. I had that issue and now have learned I have dozens of health issues to fix. longer u delay. the worse jt eullggrtt.. will get

definitely need to go to the doctor and see what's happening. this is probably because you stay a lot in front of the screen. i had this in the past and still suffer from it even now and getting some sorta of eye protecting glasses will really help you keeping your eyes safe

u need to get ur self checked. I had that issue and now have learned I have dozens of health issues to fix. longer u delay. the worse jt eullggrtt.. will get
But I want to die so I better not go
definitely need to go to the doctor and see what's happening. this is probably because you stay a lot in front of the screen. i had this in the past and still suffer from it even now and getting some sorta of eye protecting glasses will really help you keeping your eyes safe
Yes I spend time on screens
I think I damaged my eye from looking at a screen for 18 hours a day. Someone mentioned that my eye went to the side (and nobody has said this before in my life)

It has killed my self confidence, not that I had much but this is the final nail in the coffin.
Brutal, I don't want to be more subhuman than I already am

Take some melatonin.

same, my hands have also started shaking

same, my hands have also started shaking
Sometimes that heppens to me as well, also in my legs. But thats not that frequent and it has happened since forver

It's becoming more and more common. I'm subject to high levels of stress because I'm incel, friendliess and can't find a job.
If I had a girlfriend I wouldnt have this kind of problems.
This is what inceldom causes.
Wow.

Excercise, and just being in public around people.

Wow.

Excercise, and just being in public around people.
I go to the gym sometimes but Ive gone like 2 times in the last 2 months.
And I don't interact with humans, besides my parents

I had this after a test in high school ngl