Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm getting back on heroin

I

Incel801

Banned
-
At least it is something to live for..

You can pm me brother. This opium is false hope. I have accomplished handling inceldom for 5 months successfully through Allah SWT. though if you're going through it, recognize it's false at least. Allah loves you no matter. The only thing he will not work with is shirk. InshAllah you will be guided.

opsec said:
You can pm me brother. This opium is false hope. I have accomplished handling inceldom for 5 months successfully through Allah SWT. though if you're going through it, recognize it's false at least. Allah loves you no matter. The only thing he will not work with is shirk. InshAllah you will be guided.

5 months of inceldom get out normie. Our inceldom is life long.

Dude why heroin when there's weed? I legit don't get it.

Weed said:

He probably has hope that he might accidentally die of OD.

Weed said:

Yeah your right and there are enough harmless drugs like dmt or certain mushrooms and if you combine them they are a 100 times better than heroin.

sane bro put it up ur ass for the ultimate high

Zyzz said:
Yeah your right and there are enough harmless drugs like dmt or certain mushrooms and if you combine them they are a 100 times better than heroin.

Meth and Heroin gives you the most dopamine you could ever imagine especially meth. Nothing in world will ever give you more dopamine than heroin and meth, nothing. That's why this shit is so addictive and that's why you and me and everyone else should never try that. You want to experience joy, a lot of joy and combine that with inceldom it's a road to literally physically rotting.