Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel im getting an eye infection and fever after the homeless junkie beat me up

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
this is fucking ridiculous i can never catch a break, my eye is starting to get infected and im feeling feverish, if i catch a bad disease its so fucking over. can my luck get any worse? this is a question i often ask myself, and the answer is always yes: it can be worse and it will be worse
this is fucking ridiculous just FUCK MY LIFE ALREADY

Visit an opthamologist and never rub your eyes. Especially after you got LASIK

How tall was the homeless guy and why did he beat you up?

Btw welcome back

Visit an opthamologist and never rub your eyes. Especially after you got LASIK

How tall was the homeless guy and why did he beat you up?

Btw welcome back

https://incels.is/threads/tried-to-go-to-a-party-but-got-assaulted-by-a-junkie.35840/

no reason except for the fact that he was completely insane and on drugs.... its so fucked up, i finally had some confidence to get out of the house and i tried visiting here less, but it just made everything 100x worse.

the doctors are all closed on weekends in my country so i have to go to the hospital but i called and can go in a bit.... then i hope they can help me, man this is so fucked, im honestly breaking down

https://incels.is/threads/tried-to-go-to-a-party-but-got-assaulted-by-a-junkie.35840/

no reason except for the fact that he was completely insane and on drugs.... its so fucked up, i finally had some confidence to get out of the house and i tried visiting here less, but it just made everything 100x worse.

the doctors are all closed on weekends in my country so i have to go to the hospital but i called and can go in a bit.... then i hope they can help me, man this is so fucked, im honestly breaking down
Can you see well through your affected eye? Yeah the outside world sucks

Can you see well through your affected eye? Yeah the outside world sucks
yeah i couldnt see that night but its fine now. im really worried i caught a disease now though, my eye is getting infected and i feel feverish

well i got eye infection 4 years ago. my 1 eye literally was closed for 1 month with huge swelling and doctors told me there's nothing to do but wait since it's virutic.
holy shit i dropped out hs for 1 year bcz of that.

yeah i couldnt see that night but its fine now. im really worried i caught a disease now though, my eye is getting infected and i feel feverish
You'll be fine unless your eye got some sort of chronic trauma. Don't touch/rub it because rubbing could weaken your cornea

You'll be fine unless your eye got some sort of chronic trauma. Don't touch/rub it because rubbing could weaken your cornea
im just afraid i might have hiv or something because of that fucking junkie fucker

im just afraid i might have hiv or something because of that fucking junkie fucker
That's not possible since the eye itself is protected by your cornea and HIV infected blood needs to go in your body in order to infect you. It doesn't sound like an infection to me but rather trauma through physical force

That's not possible since the eye itself is protected by your cornea and HIV infected blood needs to go in your body in order to infect you. It doesn't sound like an infection to me but rather trauma through physical force

he hit my eye and i have a large cut in my eyebrow that was bleeding which is why im afraid

he hit my eye and i have a large cut in my eyebrow that was bleeding which is why im afraid
Sorry for you brother. This kind of shit can only happen to incels. We have legit 0 luck in life.

I wouldn't think about it too much cause you can only guess now. Try to relax as good as you can and visit a good eye doctor asap

That sounds like more of a trauma, i hope you will get better. Just try to calm down and relax.

I wouldn't think about it too much cause you can only guess now. Try to relax as good as you can and visit a good eye doctor asap
i have a history of hypochondria and it will take me months to get over this, i can't relax unless my blood tests are back and i have 0 physical symptoms.