Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I'm genuinely objectively ugly and my looks don't deserve to be liked

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
★★★★
It was never that society has deemed me unattractive, it was always the natural human reaction towards pain and death that meant I'm ugly, I am universally, objectively and MATHEMATICALLY ugly, foids don't need to be lookist/ racist or any other 'ist' for me to be a grotesque subhuman, I just am and that's really it

It was never that society has deemed me unattractive, it was always the natural human reaction towards pain and death that meant I'm ugly, I am universally, objectively and MATHEMATICALLY ugly, foids don't need to be lookist/ racist or any other 'ist' for me to be a grotesque subhuman, I just am and that's really it
I am a subhuman

We're mostly byproducts of how dysgenic the world has become

I was literally never meant to exist, I'm a test-tube baby

@Cautious Raven are you IVF also?

least depressing whitepill thread
I don’t know about you but every thread I read that has the whitepill prefix uplifts me on a spiritual level. Every whitepill I consume is elevating me to the higher planes of existence. I now realize I don’t need a foid to ascend, I need the :whitepill:

Deserve to be liked by female looksmatch

This is one of the most brutal parts about being a true sub-4. Can’t even claim increasing hypergamy caused my inceldom, cause realistically I would’ve been incel in any time period

least depressing whitepill thread
Life is lookism and lookism is life, the very definition of life is the reproduction of certain structures through time, looks not mattering means death

Deserve to be liked by female looksmatch
Female looksmatch isn't real, women look better than men, if you're attracted to your looksmatch it's because it's still a foid with pussy and you find her attractive, your true looksmatch is a MAN but we aren't attracted to men

This is one of the most brutal parts about being a true sub-4. Can’t even claim increasing hypergamy caused my inceldom, cause realistically I would’ve been incel in any time period
The reason we're incels is because male reproductive values (providing, protection, strength) is worthless in 21st century with the relative peace, technology and women making money, while female reproductive value (beauty, womb) is at its highest demand, it was never about hypergamy, we were always ugly subhumans and women were never physically attracted to us, our dads were in asexual relationship with our moms, betabux has always been the natural state of most men

Female looksmatch isn't real, women look better than men, if you're attracted to your looksmatch it's because it's still a foid with pussy and you find her attractive, your true looksmatch is a MAN but we aren't attracted to men
They aren't. Women are ugly as fuck, we just don't have options

This is literally a website for crying about not getting female attention
" Women are ugly as fuck, we just don't have options" Don't act like ITcuck. Most of the women are literally fat or fucking ugly. I would just fuck them out of desperation.

Batman jak