Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm full of anger because of the size of my dick

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
I just feel like I've been cheated. I'm ugly, poor, have serious untreatable mental illness which harshly incapacitates me, I'm completely socially retarded and autistic, don't have willpower or IQ for big success, but on top of that fate dealt me worst cards of all - I have a tiny, really tiny dick, almost micro-penis. Also I'm half-impotent, incapable of real sexual intercourse. I just don't know what I did to deserve this. I feel cheated and destructed, even If I pay a hooker I can't do anything with my dick. I just feel worthless, and every day is a torture. I just want to sleep and never wake up.

Get a rub and tug.

What are these "serious untreatable" mental illnesses?

dont worry br0 i have a small penislossus as well xd

I really had no idea how depressing and hopeless it is for some guys that have small dicks until I read the posts on r/smalldickproblems.

After that it really made me despise the hypocritical feminists and normies that take offense at women being mocked for their looks but constantly make small dick "jokes".

that's just brutal man, i hope future technology will be able to fix that for you. if i had a micro-dick i'd probably have roped a loooong time ago

pemaxxing isn't really cope, so there's some hope there ig

The worst part is there's nothing you can do about it. Its over for us.

this fucking world deservers to burn. Having a small dick is insanely brutal for a man psychologically.

Get a rub and tug.
cant even tug right because adults like to mutilate baby dicks like they did to me.

also lets say you have an average dick even that isnt good enough for some foids. life is shit.

Yes bro, I feel you with my 4.5x3.9 dick. It is honestly pathetic and makes you feel less of a man

Hard to believe you since you’re greycel tbh, could be IT b8

hqdefault.jpg

Being denied happiness in every conceivable facet of what makes us men can only drive us further insane. I'm sorry you suffer greatly, friend.