Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm fucking tired of dumbasses here playing down the importance of looks when it comes to inceldom and blaming it on modern society

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
I fucking hate patriarchycels, I fucking hate them so much and how they label their bullshit as "blackpill". Patriarchycels to me are as retarded as numale feminists. They are just two sides of the same blue bullshit coin.

They think inceldom is only about not having some wife so you can betabuxx or arrangemarriage like a fucking stupid bluepilled loser. They completely forget about the nightmarish experiences incels have that aren't related to having a wife, about the bullying, about being considered inferior by all peers, about never being able to take leadership on anything, about having lesser treatment even in public service, about having harsher punishment in work, law and school for the same mistakes other GL people get a pass for, about working 10X as hard as GL people for 0.1X of the reward, about generally being second class citizens and things looking like if ugly people lived in third world while GL people were rich 1st world citizens, even if both come from same socioeconomic background.

You are basically laughing about the real serious meaning of the blackpill. You are spouting bullshit copes which hurt the name and any cause incels may have. You are the opposite counterpart of whiteknifhgt feminist neckbeards.

This site has to take again a new direction, about aknowledging LOOKS, LOOKS, and LOOKS ONLY ans the REAL AND TRUE ROOT OF ALL MALE PROBLEMS.

You don't think "muh hypergamy" and "muh degeneracy" didnt happen in your stupid patriarchy past utopias? Lmao you are so naive, Its just that then we didnt have the information, media and fast communication abilities we have now.

I fucking despise the fucks who derail the blackpill and don't address LOOKISM. AND ITS ALWAYS THE FUCKING SAME, ITS ALWAYS THE PATRIARCHYCELS THE ONES WHO NEVER TALK ABOUT ALL THE OTHER ENORMOUS MYRIAD OF PROBLEMS UGLY MALES SUFFER, THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT MUH WIFE MUH GETTING A DATE. Fuck.

Truth. The black pill is about more than just looks it covers the truth about everything in existence

Damn, looks and inceldom revolve around all men's lives, including being able to find a job or have friends.

You don't think "muh hypergamy" and "muh degeneracy" didnt happen in your stupid patriarchy past utopias? Lmao you are so naive, Its just that then we didnt have the information, media and fast communication abilities we have now.
Finally, someone that agrees with me on this
Truth. The black pill is about more than just looks it covers the truth about everything in existence
Agreed

Damn, looks and inceldom revolve around all men's lives, including being able to find a job or have friends.

High IQ thread

Thanks Op for giving credence to lookism discrimination affecting all parts of life.

A form of racism + physical disability discrimination combined. Since both that are what makes your looks. Oh yeah. Poverty since you can't surgery max because you're discriminated in the first place & denied promotion & pay rise. Then you're hated on by society & the meeja all because you're single & can't get anyone as physical attraction is what primarily draws people together.
Based Zyros.

Quadruple IQ post. These morons need to be ashamed of themselves if even a blackpilled normies knows the truth. Looks = everything.

Because it's in human nature to blame anything but yourself for the failures you have in your life. A lot of people over here are even more degenerate than society, normans themselves. Yet, somehow they still find a way to hold a moral high ground. As if majority flat out can't even acknowledge the fact that they should self improve and looksmaxx. Do SOMETHING, you have the knowledge at your finger tips and know the root cause, you're not a bluepilled norman, you've got an upperhand at least in this one little part.
It's just easier to ldar and complain. Because a big part of you after all, not all that different compared to people you all complain about. I agree with you.

Thanks Op for giving credence to lookism discrimination affecting all parts of life.

A form of racism + physical disability discrimination combined. Since both that are what makes your looks. Oh yeah. Poverty since you can't surgery max because you're discriminated in the first place & denied promotion & pay rise. Then you're hated on by society & the meeja all because you're single & can't get anyone as physical attraction is what primarily draws people together.
All women are winners in life even if there is a better women they're all on the same level

Very few men are winners in life and even the ones that are winners there is a better stronger male to take his spot this is observed in every species that contain the male race

And im talking about more than just sex im talking about everything in life the black pill covers Its a crippling black pill at one point or another every man will die out once he goes past his prime and another superior male will take his spot. Females don't have that problem

FUCK LIFE ITS BULLSHIT:feelsrope::blackpill:

As if majority flat out can't even acknowledge the fact that they should self improve and looksmaxx. Do SOMETHING, you have the knowledge at your finger tips and know the root cause, you're not a bluepilled norman, you've got an upperhand at least in this one little part.

Well, to be honest some people are too far gone even to looksmax. I know some cases in which the entire skull should be changed to even beging to have a canvas on which being able to work.

A girl will never look at you, let alone touch you, because of your facial structure. think about that

Well, to be honest some people are too far gone even to looksmax. I know some cases in which the entire skull should be changed to even beging to have a canvas on which being able to work.
True, but this applies to very small amount of community over here. Sometimes you're fucked.
The thing is, most are simply average and being average is sure as hell nothing even close to being good enough. It takes work and effort to change that.

Literally all of your threads are high IQ blackpills.

Its just too fucking harsh to believe the reason we rot all alone is because of bone placement in our faces

True, but this applies to very small amount of community over here. Sometimes you're fucked.
The thing is, most are simply average and being average is sure as hell nothing even close to being good enough. It takes work and effort to change that.
There is NO surgery for alot of bad features friend.

Looks are mostly a problem for sex and romance. I was bullied, and still am sometimes, but that's nothing compared to inceldom.

If women had no rights and were forced to married one guy, being ugly would be 100 times more tolerable.

This site has to take again a new direction, about aknowledging LOOKS, LOOKS, and LOOKS ONLY ans the REAL AND TRUE ROOT OF ALL MALE PROBLEMS.

giphy.gif

Spot on OP. I'm more pissed off about society treating me like shit than I am about being incel.

we live on Giga-Hardmore. I have so much respect for ugly folks

At the end of the day, the only thing that matters in life is how adept you can be at killing other men and how well you can resist being killed. Nothing more.. fighting success determines the quality of life of all male mammals

Fuck patriarch-cels and their lowIQ obsession with marriage. They are worse than feminists. I’m glad you realized that

What does patriarchy has to do with this? Patriarchy is the lordship of men. There, females have to obey. So, this is the best possible scenario.

You are delusional if you think patriarchy (from the creation of agrarian societies) didn't play in allowing otherwise incel men propagate their low quality genes for far too long.
Just look at @Zesto

You are delusional if you think patriarchy (from the creation of agrarian societies) didn't play in allowing otherwise incel men propagate their low quality genes for far too long.
Just look at @Zesto
missed the whole point of my post again

Ofcourse we all know looks are the core problem. BUT patriarchy allowed ugly men to have 24/7 pussy access. That makes coping with ugliness *much easier. So other than CRISPR gene editing technology reverting back to patriarchy is the only solution to our problem.

(inb4 someone mentions surgerymaxxing - there is no surgery for clavicle widhtening, hip bone/pelvis narrowing, skull shape modification, dick size, height, etc. Surgeries that don't work, are too risky, or too expensive, don't count as posibilities)

lms is all it is

bumping this classic, newcels MUST see this

@StormlitAqua is a typical patriarchycel cuck you're talking about. This is a classic. Zyros is the best poster of all time

This is common knowledge if you're not negative iq.

Anyone who uses the word “patriarchy” is a soyboy to me.

At the end of the day, the only thing that matters in life is how adept you can be at killing other men and how well you can resist being killed. Nothing more.. fighting success determines the quality of life of all male mammals

lol, no it doesnt. not in present times. at the end of the day, the only thing that matters in life is your looks.

Put him in a cage thread.

One of the highest IQ posts. I have a lot of resentment based on past treatement not just being able to not get a girl

death to patriarchycels @Mainländer :feelsmage:

Incels were cucked also in patriarchy people just didn't have cameras, sound recorder, whatssap, Facebook, Tinder, etc.

And we were wageslaves also like this post explain.

LOL, I could have told you this 10 years ago.

My looks making if hard to start. Degenerate society and overprotective daddies of teen daughters making it hard to achieve

This site has so many warring factions and gatekeepers about what a true incel is.

The problems are caused by a combination of a lot of things—looks, social degeneracy, sex ratios, demographics, immigration are all factors.

death to patriarchycels @Mainländer :feelsmage:

Incels were cucked also in patriarchy people just didn't have cameras, sound recorder, whatssap, Facebook, Tinder, etc.

And we were wageslaves also like this post explain.
Ugly low status men always had it bad and probably will always have it bad. But it was MUCH EASIER for an incel-tier man to find a satisfactory partner in the 50s or in the 19th century than it is now. This is a fact.

Patriarchy isn't perfect, no system is, utopia will never happen in this world, Mainländer himself wrote about it. But patriarchy was the best system for incels.

You strike a valid point.

They are nothing more than enemies of the people.