Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Im fucking tired of cucktube reccomending me shit like this fucking noodlewhore.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Seriusly why TF cucktube recommends me this motherfucking crap!? Im fucking done with this piece of shit country based tailored recs :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Fuck you cucktube fuck fuck fuck this motherfucking piece of shit. fucking shit i fucking hate noodlewhores so motherfucking much.

also fuck japan and their cumskin worshipping cuck culture! :reeeeee:

:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Jewtube also keeps recommending me the jap noodlewhore weather reporter, and every comment compliments her saying she is hot, cute and smart just because she is breathing air.
Yet these same individuals deny lookism. :feelsseriously:

Jewtube also keeps recommending me the jap noodlewhore weather reporter, and every comment compliments her saying she is hot, cute and smart just because she is breathing air.
Yet these same individuals deny lookism. :feelsseriously:

i just downloaded channel blocker addon now , i will be blocking all shit from now.

Fake smiles could see it from their body language their eye muscles are not triggered

Overall fake relationship and both of them hate each other

cope noodlewhores love whitu cockru