Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting im fucking sick of normies that try to downplay sex and relationships

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
"its not a big deal bro"
"its just numbers"
"it can still happen, your'e not a prophet"
"stop with the black and white thinking"

this shit pisses me off. if your'e a 30 year old virgin something defiantly went fucking bust
those people are so high and mighty i want to punch them in the face. the only normie that tells us we're fucked is LFA on youtube. he basically made a few "your'e fucked" videos and im glad that hes not afraid of anything and puts the cards on the table

Normies have everything and take it all for granted and tell you to be happy with nothing.

Most normies will never understand our pain

Anyone who's not a virgin shouldnt be legally aloud to say such shit

This is one of these things. People are so damn fucking entitled all the time, and yet they call US the incels entitled.

Its so goddamn easy to say that it doesn't matter, to someone who has never experienced it, while you have. This is the same with rich people, who complain about being rich and say that its overrated. Well yeah, no shit buddy you always get to go home to your huge house in some suburb of a prestigious city, with your garage filled with expensive cars, and always having enough money to pay for bills, never having to take out loans, etc. I want to see how you ignorant fucks would live, when denied of sex and money. I bet that then you wouldn't bitch about it not meaning that much. You don't know what you have, until you loose it.

Normies have plenty of both and don't realize how valuable it really is.

"just ignore your basic biology and the fact that your only prime directive biologically is to pair bond bro"

JFL

you always want what you cannot have

if u are normie who has lost his virginity at a proper age and have had at least 1 gf, it is ez to dismiss sex...but

Like I always say, sex is like money. It is only a big deal if you don't have it. More people can relate to that because almost everyone was poor enough to have to worry about money during some point in their life.

This is kinda a weird idea and I haven’t really looked much into it but have any of y’all thought of sex therapy?

"its not a big deal bro"
"its just numbers"
"it can still happen, your'e not a prophet"
"stop with the black and white thinking"

this shit pisses me off. if your'e a 30 year old virgin something defiantly went fucking bust
those people are so high and mighty i want to punch them in the face. the only normie that tells us we're fucked is LFA on youtube. he basically made a few "your'e fucked" videos and im glad that hes not afraid of anything and puts the cards on the table

I'm sick of this too. Its like a rich person saying money can't buy you happiness.

Yeah because you've never known poverty.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back