Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm fucking mad.

Dolphinmaxxer

Dolphinmaxxer

I bust nuts and rhymes.
-
I'm fucking mad at how halo/failo effect works, mang.
I just show up at my gym fresh, in clean clothes I made sure to iron out properly, with a fucking neutral expression on my face and lots of people guve me dirty looks, as they they could read my ficking lifestory and philosophy on my forehead.
You fucking weirdo know nothing and you simply make assumptions because of my ugliness and stubbornly stick to your preconceptions, because you are too insecure to admit that you have ever been in the wrong.
Niggers.

Same bro :feelscry: I get stared at, talked about, laughed about (by strangers, they don't even try to hide it. if they do I still notice)

Fucking assholes, all of them. may they burn in hell

Need incel only gym.

Gym is cope. Food is, in fact, one of the BEST copes out there.

Muscles won't make you attractive. People who want to be healthy are hypocrites.

Same bro :feelscry: I get stared at, talked about, laughed about (by strangers, they don't even try to hide it. if they do I still notice)

Fucking assholes, all of them. may they burn in hell
Yeah, it's stupid as fuck.
Fucking LBGTQZP gets applause for grooming kids on jewtube, everybody calls it a hate crime to criticise them for it, but a sub5 just says "Hi" to a chick and everybody is flipping their shit in outrage.

Need incel only gym.
Why do you want to exercise yourselves? You really expect to grow older? A lonely, KHHV elder with dementia?

Why do you want to exercise yourselves? You really expect to grow older? A lonely, KHHV elder with dementia?
I don't workout anymore. I used to, but my subhuman body was too weak for my workouts so I quit. I only go on walks now.

I only go on walks now.
Now we're talking. Unfortunately, I don't go out in my village because of trauma, and being watched over by the resentful neighbors, really.

Gym is cope. Food is, in fact, one of the BEST copes out there.

Muscles won't make you attractive. People who want to be healthy are hypocrites.
you only live once , trying to be healthy as a bottom ladder Guy ( incel )
Is like Putting Sugar on Shit and call it Pancake .

A 5 4 guy will still be a 5 4 guy with Muscles , and People dont seem to get that.

Yeah, it's stupid as fuck.
Fucking LBGTQZP gets applause for grooming kids on jewtube, everybody calls it a hate crime to criticise them for it, but a sub5 just says "Hi" to a chick and everybody is flipping their shit in outrage.
:feelswhat::feelsohgod::feelscry::cryfeels: