Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting IM FUCKING FED UP OF SEEING YOUNG MALES WITH WIDE SHOULDERS AND LEAN FACES

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Fuck this already. Shit wasnt like this some years ago. I see every time young males with naturally wide shpulders and faces as fucking lean as mine all the time now in summer-like weather, meanwhile I have to go out with only a shirt and full of shame.

Fuck I want to strangle them. I want to kill them, shoot them dead or whatever. I wish I could get away with it. The hate I feel for males with these traits is out of this fucking world.

Another thing that happens is seeing a guy at some distance, feeling way smaller than him only to cross maths with him and seeing im actually taller than him and it mindfucks me. I feel smaller than shorter guys because of my fucking shoulders.

What angers me the most is that this wasnt like this. When I was incel everyone and their dog was a framecel, now that I improved a bit everyone has to suddenly improve too, now I see V torsos and wide shoulders on lean, non muscly guyds wherever I go. Fuck I wish I had a gun and law inmunity.

Last edited:
you already know what to do OP, and it's either of these:
Images 13

ElliotRodger 580 1

You have nice genetics, you don't look your age, plus you're above average facially. Why do you want the cherry on top of the pie? Be glad you have the pie. None of us have it.

You have nice genetics, you don't look your age, plus you're above average facially. Why do you want the cherry on top of the pie? Be glad you have the pie. None of us have it.
He's clearly mentally ill

be thankful for the frame you have. I don't remember who said this originally, but you look like a professional body builder compared to itsOVER

Just fucking blast TREN and Dianabol and lift already. Nothing is going to alleviate your shit frame except hard work, or a lobotomy so you don't think about it.

One thing almost all lean males can do as a cheap way to appear sexy or boost their smv is to wear revealing shirts or to be directly shirtless. It works for every male I know. For me IT DOES THE CONTRARY, IT HINDERS ME. Do you call that nice genetics?

Framecels werent properly fed by their parents. U need to oedipus-cel nigga

One thisbalmost all lean malrs can do to appear sexy or boost their smv is to wear revealing shirts or to be directly shirtless. It works for every male I know. For me IT DOES THE CONTRARY, IT HINDERS ME. Do you call that nice genetics?
I agree that frame can help, my friend is facially average but he has an insane body, and back in high school, girls were in awe but he's too much of a nice guy to be a slayer. But, your face is what is the most important thing. And you've got a nice face bro. Not only that, but you have a youthful appearance.
Framecels werent properly fed by their parents. U need to oedipus-cel nigga
I have to disagree. I barely ate vegetables growing up, but my frame has always been decent, despite being severely underweight in elementary school.

I know how you feel. I'm a skinnyfat babyfaced subhuman. I live in a hot windy place and wearing shirts during summer is hell because everyone can see my flab and titties. I see lean, tall, dark and handsome Chadlites everywhere while I look like a chubby 13 year old.

I'm joining a gym next week and starting ICF 5x5 or SL 5x5 while eating on a 500kcal deficit, I've already lost 6lbs and I've been doing a bodyweight progression routine for almost 2 months. I'll do this until I drop to at least 13% bf or for as long as I keep gaining strength or at least maintaining it. Hoping to start a nice lean bulk by november or december.

By the end of next year I'l finally be lean and have some muscle. I'm tired of being a 20%+ bf numale. Currently at 26%, got fat as fuck in the last year. I've never been below 14% bf and I've been above 18%+ bf since 14. Tired of this shit, it ends NOW.

Just fucking blast TREN and Dianabol and lift already. Nothing is going to alleviate your shit frame except hard work, or a lobotomy so you don't think about it.
COPE. It's his fucking bones, literally nothing he can do about it Images

I can understand that your jellyous at the frame of others. But when it comes to facial leanness, you will have trouble finding anyone who has leaner face than you.

COPE. It's his fucking bones View attachment 14118
Dude where did you get that pic? I posted that earlier last month lol did you save it?

also, no, that's not how steroids work. This guy is competing at a specific weight class and doesn't use roids whatsoever lmao. This guy doesn't eat, at all

If Zyros started eating 3500 calories a day and 250g of lean protein a day, and started on roids, he would look significantly better.

The problem with Zyros is that he just doesn't eat. I think he has some kind of eating disorder, and is obsessed with his face not bloating, so I think he just eats barely anything.

I don't condone steroid use, but if the only other option is Roping, it's better than that.

I can understand that your jellyous at the frame of others. But when it comes to facial leanness, you will have trouble finding anyone who has leaner face than you.

Lately I see defined cheekbones and hollow cheeks fucking evrrywhere. Its like the universe is trolling me.

That's not how the mind of a narcissist works.
I'm kind of like that too tbh if I ascended 2 points I wouldnt be satisfied for long

Women need to be replaceable as soon as possible

Dude where did you get that pic? I posted that earlier last month lol did you save it?

also, no, that's not how steroids work. This guy is competing at a specific weight class and doesn't use roids whatsoever lmao. This guy doesn't eat, at all

If Zyros started eating 3500 calories a day and 250g of lean protein a day, and started on roids, he would look significantly better.

The problem with Zyros is that he just doesn't eat. I think he has some kind of eating disorder, and is obsessed with his face not bloating, so I think he just eats barely anything.

I don't condone steroid use, but if the only other option is Roping, it's better than that.
Just typed "framecel steroids" on google. There's no argument here, his problem is his shitty skeleton and roids don't grow bone. Period.

Eat clen

Tren hard

Anavar give

TEST your limits

I dont recommend steroids..but if you are a framecel its your only way out tbh

Nothing is ever enough. We’re all mentally ill and none of us are going to make it

More and more guys are gymcelling now that competition for women is becoming stiffer.

They only piss me off with they are making out in public with their teenage girlfriends

More and more guys are gymcelling now that competition for women is becoming stiffer.
Gymcelling ia also good for your personal survival. People dont dare to make fun of me in my face anymore..thats a good reason alone to bulk up.

Lately I see defined cheekbones and hollow cheeks fucking evrrywhere. Its like the universe is trolling me.
It's all in your head, man. Go on vacation or something.

Steroids... Instead of being a muscleman, join a martial arts sport. It develops your body too. It fills your muscles. Not makes a big but empty muscle group. And you learn how to defense yourself. More healthy, more profitable.

Steroids... Instead of being a muscleman, join a martial arts sport. It develops your body too. It fills your muscles. Not makes a big but empty muscle group. And you learn how to defense yourself. More healthy, more profitable.
Lmao.
- Martial Arts doesn't "fill your muscles" training your muscles against increasingly difficult resistance does.
- Martial Arts isn't "self defense", they're quite literally "Arts". Martial arts tournaments are completely rigid and formal, not actual battles.

Lmao.
- Martial Arts doesn't "fill your muscles" training your muscles against increasingly difficult resistance does.
- Martial Arts isn't "self defense", they're quite literally "Arts". Martial arts tournaments are completely rigid and formal, not actual battles.

I don't want to turn that an argue but your arguments are so cliche. I don't know if I'm used the wrong words while saying "filling your muscles" but what I'm trying to say is, while studying in a martial art, you create real muscles. Of course it don't look as cool as steroid supported muscles but it is good to feel that they are really there instead of just a cool looking.

"Martial Arts isn't "self defense", they're quite literally "Arts". Martial arts tournaments are completely rigid and formal, not actual battles."
That depends on which martial art you are in. I'm not a gourmet of martial arts but while some styles are only for competitions, some are really useful at real fights. It is a big myth that martial arts won't work in a street fight. You can beat junkies easily. Of course don't expect to overcome against guys with knives or guns. You should run in that situation. Whatever. That's not the correct place to argue that. If you want to argue, we can pm each other.