Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm fuckin lovin my tropical exotic fanta

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★
FAN40.png

There's a shop in town that sells this, and they don't sell it at my local for some dumb reason.
I don't know if any bigger shops like tesco or sainsburies have it.
But I fucking love this flavour!
First, I love how the bottle is green!
Green is one of my favourite colours, right next to black and purple.
And don't any of you fucking dare badmouth my black, purple and green!
These are scared, precious and pure colours and should be protected at all costs!
Speaking of, I also love fanta grape, but the shop I got tropical exotic from haven't had it today, but my local sells cans of it.
I got 3 bottles of tropical exotic and I'm drinking one of them right now.

We have this in Serbia also. Its good. I would like to try grape, i never tried grape soda, strawberry also.

Last summer we had dragonata, it was surprisingly tasty but way too sweet. When i was a kid there was raspberry which was amazing and lemon which was meh.

Had it in Greece and I drank it quite a lot as I liked the taste too. Brought a bottle of it into my country too. It was imported from Bulgaria but Greece still has full sugar lemon fanta. It's probably hard to find proper soda in the UK just like in my country because of the sugar tax.

I was recently in Norway and bought these before going back.

Attachments

• IMG_0681.jpeg
    IMG_0681.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7