Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I'm from Thailand and I can't get girl.

Average black guy can thugmaxx to get with shaquisha, average white guy can get a becky without doing anything.
No, average becky in the west wants to date tyrone and immigrants because it's nice too be inclusive and open and not racist bla bla bla.

Immigrant SMV in the west is actually HIGHER than average normie white SMV.
Average white guy is just boring to them.
Exactly this.

No, average becky in the west wants to date tyrone and immigrants because it's nice too be inclusive and open and not racist bla bla bla.
How would you call this pill? Also, do you have evidence for that?

Exactly this.
Get off twitter and bbc subreddits

One White man can run roughshod over a thousand Thai women a year. Sure, most of them are prostitutes, but with enough White sex tourists, practically the entire country's women must be prostitutes at some point. Your country is a brothel for the world's White men. I'm sorry bro.
:yes::yes::yes:
Im sorry OP entire world wants to cuck you. Are you decent looking? If so move to some village away from tourist hotspots.

:yes::yes::yes:
Im sorry OP entire world wants to cuck you. Are you decent looking? If so move to some village away from tourist hotspots.
Its fine im used to it already and I'm not very good looking.

Its fine im used to it already and I'm not very good looking.
I know. I have been to my Moms village a couple of times. A couple of women looking for dudes and ending up with drunken bums or JBWs but me as a Hapa never considered

I know. I have been to my Moms village a couple of times. A couple of women looking for dudes and ending up with drunken bums or JBWs but me as a Hapa never considered
I have tried to look for women in my parent hometown village when I visited before and it always ended up badly, the women there just ignored me completely.

I have tried to look for women in my parent hometown village when I visited before and it always ended up badly, the women there just ignored me completely.
Are you Lukrueng or pure Thai khrup?
Same thing here. The women there will be happy to date an marry another Esan man who is poor and daily drunk but me who has a small but decent business gets ignored.

Are you Lukrueng or pure Thai khrup?

Same thing here. The women there will be happy to date an marry another Esan man who is poor and daily drunk but me who has a small but decent business gets ignored.
I'm pure Thai krub I come to live in urban city area but my is originally from rural area and I visit them once in a while here and there.

and I still don't get why women would even married to a poor and in money crisis man. They even get abuse by the man sometime if the man get too drunk or stress.

depend on region and district if the area is sex tourist hotspot its gotta be a little bit expensive
How much would a virgin village foid cost? (if they still exist in your country) Perhaps you could ascend that way :feelshehe:

Well if you can't get noodle it's over for you.

I'm pure Thai krub I come to live in urban city area but my is originally from rural area and I visit them once in a while here and there.

and I still don't get why women would even married to a poor and in money crisis man. They even get abuse by the man sometime if the man get too drunk or stress.
Yes and mostly these men are abusive and live off their wife but still these women would rather be with a drunk and abusive guy than with boring and non NT men.

Many of these womanising Thai men aren't even Changs but I know some average lukrueng and pure Thai who get nothing

Just trannymaxx, you have an endless supply of them dykes there, right?