Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm forced to kill myself

E

ERaser

Self-banned
-
Okay so my father just went to work said nothing then came back and started saying that I'm anorexic (I'm just skinny the rest of the family is overweight) and that he will send me to the mental hospital again for months. Why tf am I being sent for being skinny?

It's not enough that I was born with their genetics I have to be fucking imprisoned.

By the way my psychiatrist in the hospital was an obese blonde foid. Fuck fat people.

I'm 18 and I have no ways of moving out right now.

just go to the facility, rot and stare at the wall.

kay so my father just went to work said nothing then came back and started saying that I'm anorexic
say that he and his family is a bunch of fatasses good for eating accumulating shit in their bodies

I will be forced to take medication
accept your defeat, you will not win against society, now take your pills and be a good goy.

I remember that you were prescribed antipsychotics. Why exactly did they give them to you?

I remember that you were prescribed antipsychotics. Why exactly did they give them to you?
Because I escaped from the hospital and I was not obedient when I was literally ganged up on by a group of gypsies in the hospital and I just wanted to go home. My parents agreed to give me antipsychotics because I escaped.

I wish I could be more skinny like you

Maybe focus on getting some cash together (employment, training, etc) and go from there.

You might be malnourished though. You might have an eating disorder. We don't know what your BMI is.

Okay so my father just went to work said nothing then came back and started saying that I'm anorexic (I'm just skinny the rest of the family is overweight) and that he will send me to the mental hospital again for months. Why tf am I being sent for being skinny?

It's not enough that I was born with their genetics I have to be fucking imprisoned.

By the way my psychiatrist in the hospital was an obese blonde foid. Fuck fat people.

Just call him a fat pile of shit

Why can't you get a job and move out? It's better to move out now than to live with evil people. Take my advice and you'll be thankful years later trust me. I'm older than you by 10 years.

Why can't you get a job and move out? It's better to move out now than to live with evil people. Take my advice and you'll be thankful years later trust me. I'm older than you by 10 years.
Fobs are full of evil people.

Fobs are full of evil people.
I'm well aware, but it's your only option. If you do security you can work by yourself, so your comment is only somewhat true...

only option left for you is to eat more and inject steroids

just eat more, take more carbs and proteins