Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm forced to interact with lots of different foids at work, and the only thing it has done is reinforce the fact that they may as well be aliens

GloriousFight

GloriousFight

I Hope My Death Makes More Cents Than My Life
★★
I work in a company's accounting department. My department is mostly foids, and the remote work team from the Phillipines are all young foids under 30. The office is in Los Angeles so there are women of all races, creeds, ages (23-late 60s), skin colors and all. But of course it skews Latina.

And the more I talk to foids, the more I convince them that I'm not a scary inkwell, the more I realize I am absolutely nothing like them. They talk to me about their lives outside of work as if I have any iota of commonality with them. They talk about meeting a "cute guy" who unfortunately hasn't gotten over his ex, getting annoyed with their lower tier guy friends being flirty, complaining about their new boyfriend's teenage son being a cunt, complaining about their husband getting fat as he spends his day towing cars, complaining about how their husband spent too much money to go see the World Cup in Qatar, it's just an endless stream of unrelatable shit. I have an easier time relating to dogs who whine as they're hungry

They just live in a completely different reality.

We’re a different species

This nigga living in Los Angeles :lul::lul::lul:

This. Women would never want to hear about my retro video game collection. Only men. This is part of why I'm incel.

This nigga living in Los Angeles :lul::lul::lul:
LA is a pretty subhuman friendly city since most of the city is ethnic and filled with homeless people. The weather is nice and there's lots of nice nature in the surrounding area. Lots of good food coping opportunities.

Too bad it's expensive and the capital of globohomo.

LA is a pretty subhuman friendly city since most of the city is ethnic and filled with homeless people. The weather is nice and there's lots of nice nature in the surrounding area. Lots of good food coping opportunities.

Some good things but I don't like hot weather and niggers
Also is located in a very cucked state but at least it ain't San Francisco

Last edited:

True. People think the average LA resident is some overpaid white media employee. The average LA resident is probably an overweight Mexican guy in either a work truck or an Altima

Hello Mr Emotional And recreational tampon. Howdy?..... Been there. Done that. Not anymore to random whores, i can listen to whomever the fuck retard i want and it will bring me more pleasure.

Ah yes, foid chatter. It's nothing but gossip and other meaninglessness

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back