Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm finally sober

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★
I got my ability back to type normally and i can play vidya les goooo :feelskek::feelsclown:

cringe. I will get blackout drunk in about 2 hours

soybriety is cope

As an alcoholic, i can write a book without grammatical errors in my native language while being drunk af

As an alcoholic, i can write a book without grammatical errors in my native language while being drunk af
idk nigga maybe youhn dotnm get like drunk "drunk" because im mentally retarded while being drunk "
"drunk:"

i still have whole bottle of whiskey :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

drinkling myself to death is an option i hate my life
I feel ya on that one, Im having a hoppy lager and 5 more beers in my fridge

idk nigga maybe youhn dotnm get like drunk "drunk" because im mentally retarded while being drunk "
I don’t get drunk drunk. I get drunk drunk drunk. I am not talking about a beer, but about a whole bottle of Vodka. It’s just that if you do it constantly, your body leans to handle it.

Are you sure the effects have actually worn off? :feelshehe:

Though at least I can get an understanding of what you're saying now. :feelsjuice:

JOIN ME IN TOM CLANCYS GHOST RECON WILDLANDS ON PC!!!!
nigga i just tried to drink more my body can't take anymore it just fucking spat out the whiskey automatically :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

nigga i just tried to drink more my body can't take anymore it just fucking spat out the whiskey automatically :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Im white but damn, Here have some beer!

I don’t get drunk drunk. I get drunk drunk drunk. I am not talking about a beer, but about a whole bottle of Vodka. It’s just that if you do it constantly, your body leans to handle it.
nigga i f i darank whole bottle i would go broke in moth. thank god my alcho tolrance is garbafwe.

That’s why i became homeless
shit if it ever comes to being homeless for me im gonna go er on some foids and go to jail

JAIL> BEING ON STREETS

shit if it ever comes to being homeless for me im gonna go er on some foids and go to jail

JAIL> BEING ON STREETS
I slept in public toilets of train stations and bought food from my savings until i just did something to go to jail for warmth, a bed, food and a shower

I slept in public toilets of train stations and bought food from my savings until i just did something to go to jail for warmth, a bed, food and a shower
what did you do nigga for jail? if you dont mind sharing ofcourse.

what did you do nigga for jail? if you dont mind sharing ofcourse.
I made a Thread once but i don’t like mentioning it, since i usually just get called a larper, so i prefer not to share such informations with people that i don’t know personally

I made a Thread once but i don’t like mentioning it, since i usually just get called a larper, so i prefer not to share such informations with people that i don’t know personally
fair nigguh

if it ever comes to it my plan is to rape and kill a foid or kill and rape a foid IN MINECRAFT FEDS IM TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAME OKAY??? ITS ABOUT GTA V ONLINE ITS ROLEPLAY SERVER ITS VIDEO GAME OKAY