Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm finally out of inceldom!

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
So when I went to school a couple weeks ago, this really nice 8/10 blonde girl started talking to me. We were chatting and she gave me her Snapchat, Instagram, and number. It's been 2 weeks. So I called her up and she went to my house, and we did it!

Then I woke up.

Story of my life.

Same thing happened to me, but when I realized it, the dream became a nightmare. I was setup and made fun of, AGAIN.

This thread wasn't original the first time it was posted.

blickpall said:
This thread wasn't original the first time it was posted.

It's the new hip meme around inceltown.

@ordinaryotaku nice thread

So when I went to school a couple weeks ago, this really nice 8/10 blonde girl started talking to me. We were chatting and she gave me her Snapchat, Instagram, and number. It's been 2 weeks. So I called her up and she went to my house, and we did it!

Then I woke up.

Story of my life.
How was the sex?

Then I woke up.

Story of my life.

Then I woke up.

Story of my life.

A man can always dream.

"So when I went to school a couple weeks ago, this really nice 8/10 blonde girl"
Stopped reading there

Then I woke up.

Story of my life.
I have started to hate women so much even in dreams women don't talk to me

ordinaryotaku

Brootal he wrote this senior year of HS