Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm finally coming to the realization that most people so low IQ that I shouldn't expect help from them

aswellfella

aswellfella

Arizonacel || Abusedchildcel || lowTcel
Whether it's my parents not caring that I wasn't developing male secondary characteristics or my nurse practitioner refusing to test my testosterone and androgen receptor sensitivity, or even women just not understanding that they play life on easy mode so they should stop pretending to be victims; people just don't seem to grasp what actual problems are and their actual solutions.

People just don't get it, man. And it's frustrating. Why is everyone wrong about everything?

i think even the higher iq people just choose to ignore your problems for their own convenience

high iq + ignorance is basically the same as low iq

high iq + ignorance is basically the same as low iq
Yeah, I guess I'm like that sometimes, too. Or willful ignorance, for me, honestly --me just choosing the wrong choices because they feel good.

I think that they dont care, your family doesnt think of you as a man, and testosterones is so Satanized between people that theyre so afraid of him that they wouldnt accept it. Like they could give hgh to every kid who is under average height and save his life but they dont care.

I think that they dont care, your family doesnt think of you as a man, and testosterones is so Satanized between people that theyre so afraid of him that they wouldnt accept it.
What so people aren't low IQ, they're just evil and I'm some sort of easy target? That it?

What so people aren't low IQ, they're just evil and I'm some sort of easy target? That it?
They are afraid of messing with testosterone and hgh because of muh chemicals muh steroids, so they would rather rely on luck to turn out well. Like we are not already poisoned with chemicals elsewhere. Parents are selfish, because they accept you the way you are, they think that others will also.

Best parents put their kids on hgh.

my parents not caring that I wasn't developing male secondary characteristics or my nurse practitioner refusing to test my testosterone and androgen receptor sensitiva
That may be stupidity or bad faith.

The difference is that stupid people will do some shit that puts their own health in jeopardy, whereas bad faith people will harm others while preventing harm to themselves.

They are afraid of messing with testosterone and hgh because of muh chemicals muh steroids
Yeah, I think maybe it's a power thing. Like rich families may enhance their sons' developments in secret while the rest of us get poisoned by BPA, soy, red 40, EDTA, and other crap.

rely on luck to
My parents had me at 30. They should be smart enough to know that's too late and that they need to supplement for whatever mutations I have + the lack of high testosterone exposure in the womb.
Parents are selfish, because they accept you the way you are, they think that others will also.
Well said.

Last edited:
That may be stupidity or bad faith.
"Bad faith" here sounds like stats in a RPG.

But yeah, according to your definition, I think most of everyone is "bad faith". Hell, I think I'm becoming bad faith myself.

Peepool are gay and niggers it's unfortunate but only 5 percent of them are human sentient beings

Normies at the end of the day know the truth but they are so hypocrital to admit it or in other words NT . Been NT means been an hypocrite specially when adult.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back