Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm finally back, boyos. Long time no see

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I am glad to be back. The only difference is that I am 34 now and my life still sucks. Is @Mainländer still around?

Hello. Did we ever meet or did you leave before me joining?

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.​

Based, welcome back.

Welcome back.

He is not active here for some time, though, last time I checked, he was active on .org. Many braziliancels also left

Welcome back faggot
Hiw have you been

welcome back bro

Is that guy Brazilian sigma still posting on Reddit? He used to be obsessed with me, @Mainländer, @Napoleon de Geso and a few others

@GameDevCel where are you, man?

Is that guy Brazilian sigma still posting on Reddit? He used to be obsessed with me, @Mainländer, @Napoleon de Geso and a few others
He got banned from reddit.

Kys pedo scum

Welcome back- when was it you left exactly?

A true wizard.

Hi, welcome to the abyss. Did something meaningfull happen to you on your time outside?

Hi, welcome to the abyss. Did something meaningfull happen to you on your time outside?
I'm doing financially better and that's an improvement compared to before. But still no pussy.

@GameDevCel where are you, man?
i only saw this message now, i guess you had quit this forum again, but i'm mostly active in .club and don't get much in here

i only saw this message now, i guess you had quit this forum again, but i'm mostly active in .club and don't get much in here
I come here from time to time. Do you know what happened to mainlander?

Welcome back, one of the few hebe posters

i still talk to him in whats app, he quit incel forums due to the presence of age cucks. seems to dedicate most of his time to making music and going to church.

either way it is nice to see you in the incelosphere boyo, also are you alighieri?

i still talk to him in whats app, he quit incel forums due to the presence of age cucks. seems to dedicate most of his time to making music and going to church.

I see. Tell him I sent him my greetings. I miss when we used to post together on this forum. Good old times.

either way it is nice to see you in the incelosphere boyo, also are you alighieri?

Thanks, boyo. I don't have any alts. I've been all this time on the other incel forum and on discord.

:yes::yes: Based, I fucking hated how this site used to be filled with kiddie lovers (still is but not comparable to before, thank mods for banning that shit)

Pedos are not real incels, they use incel forums as a proxy for their kiddie love fantasies

Anf of course he looks for his notorious proud pedo friends

fixed it for ya.

Thanks, boyo. I don't have any alts. I've been all this time on the other incel forum and on discord.
i see, would be nice to finally see the Wizardcel coemback tho

Is @
Mainländer
@Mainländer still around?
If the staff changes and it's not feminist whiteknight age c*cks anymore, I might return, even though I'm disheartened with the whole incel thing, for the sake of all good users there whom I miss.

30%
Pedos are not real incels, they use incel forums as a proxy for their kiddie love fantasies
That's there whole personality too. Never contributing anything of substance, only fed bait.