Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im feeling so lonely and empty

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Im feeling so lonely fuck man so empty i legit feel like crying rn

Let it out dude but let nobody see it
Do you live with people who care about you?

you gotta give up hope and find copes wherever you can. gotta have a lot of copes to survive as an incel

I have felt this many many times, until i just said "fuck it" and move forward with my life, crying over this shit will get you nowhere, just find something you like and enjoy and focus on it, that is your only escape.

idk if you are relatively young like 18 years old but i stopped giving a shit about being lonely since i hit 21, although maybe that's because I still have my mom in my side. I'd rather be alone than around shitty people and fake friends that take me as a second choice. The only cope that works for me is music.

lifes sometimes looks like a nightmare that never ends

find good copes

the downwards spiral never ends

I don't know what to say. Wish I knew how to stop this feeling so you wouldn't have to suffer.

I've accepted that no one would ever take me seriosuly about when I was 19. People only talked to me when it was work/homework related and generally avoided associating with me. I've learned to be alone ever since and rarely talk to anyone.

Same, nothing makes me happy anymore, the thing that would make me happy, I CAN'T get, is roping the only option?

Everything becomes numb at some point, you will stop caring.