Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm feeling more and more suicidal every day

• Thread starter Invalidusername
  • Start date
Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-
Just when I thought I couldn't feel any more low, the next day I wake to to feel even more low. I have flashbacks of my pathetic life, my embarrassments, and how subhuman I am, and it all honestly degrades me so much. I've attempted to escape this feeling of subhumanism but kept failing and failing as I ultimately realised that I can't escape who I am. I'm truly worthless, it pains me to see people surpass me by a lightyear whilst I'm still stuck at square 1. I didn't ask to be ugly, depressed and to have developed severe social anxiety. I can't even function normally at front of people. If I didn't have the short end of the stick I would have done decently by now, and I'm not even talking about having a gf. Just even being a decent stable functioning human being that didn't grow up to be a fucking disappointment. I hate being disregarded for things I have no control over, like what the fuck.

I just really wanna die, boyos

Attachments

• 4697wg89ro121.jpg
    4697wg89ro121.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 40
You are going through a phase, trust me you will become stable again right now your are still not use to this exposure but once you get use to it and overcome the suffering you will become a new man,

I have been through this, many people like @Ritalincel have witness me breaking down multiple times, but now I'm very stable.

Hmm sounds interesting. I think your problem is with your face

i feel similar to you, i just wanted to escape who i am, i'm tired of autism and social axienty

Yesterday was the same, tomorrow will be the same and so will next week. The only option is to find a new face.

The world is rough on those it views as subhuman, all you can do is keep your chin up and keep coping. Don't worry the society that wronged you is doom to fail at the end of the day.

You are going through a phase, trust me you will become stable again right now your are still not use to this exposure but once you get use to it and overcome the suffering you will become a new man,

I have been through this, many people like @Ritalincel have witness me breaking down multiple times, but now I'm very stable.
I really wish it was a phase, sadly this has been gradually getting worse over years. I hope you're right tho man
Hmm sounds interesting. I think your problem is with your face
Thanks doc
i feel similar to you, i just wanted to escape who i am, i'm tired of autism and social axienty
Exactly :cryfeels:
Yesterday was the same, tomorrow will be the same and so will next week. The only option is to find a new face.
:chad: new face u say
The world is rough on those it views as subhuman, all you can do is keep your chin up and keep coping. Don't worry the society that wronged you is doom to fail at the end of the day.
Can't wait for society to collapse

hopefully this will be true for me too. I am suicidal everyday

Life is rough my dude; there's no denying that. But you'll okay. There is no light at the end of the tunnel like people always look for, but there are windows that let the light in all the way down. Some places in the tunnel are darker than others, but just like there will always be another dark patch, there will always be another window too. Keep your head up man and you'll be fine.

Cope or rope boyo

You think? I've been exposed for a long time and at first I could manage to hold it together but the blackpills have been chipping away at me over the past couple of months to the point where now I'm consistently breaking down. I really dont think it'll get better, its bound to get worse the older I get + the second the Norwood reaper attacks is the second I leave.

The rope calls for us all.

Everything hurts and I'm dying

Just when I thought I couldn't feel any more low, the next day I wake to to feel even more low. I have flashbacks of my pathetic life, my embarrassments, and how subhuman I am, and it all honestly degrades me so much. I've attempted to escape this feeling of subhumanism but kept failing and failing as I ultimately realised that I can't escape who I am. I'm truly worthless, it pains me to see people surpass me by a lightyear whilst I'm still stuck at square 1. I didn't ask to be ugly, depressed and to have developed severe social anxiety. I can't even function normally at front of people. If I didn't have the short end of the stick I would have done decently by now, and I'm not even talking about having a gf. Just even being a decent stable functioning human being that didn't grow up to be a fucking disappointment. I hate being disregarded for things I have no control over, like what the fuck.

I just really wanna die, boyos
I know what you mean.