Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm feeling better about my inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
My longing to be in a relationship right now has dropped down to almost zero. It feels like a huge relief tbh, not desiring any girls in my school anymore. I might fantasize about them occasionally, but if (by some miracle or divine intervention) a girl wanted me, I'd probably reject her. Why?

Because ≥95% of American foids are fornicating beasts. BEASTS who have no sense of morality, cleanliness, or self-respect. Every time I see teenage couples and scantily-clad girls, or hear about degenerate parties, I can only chuckle in pity. No self-respecting man would ever stick his member inside the demonic, unclean, STD-ridden temple of a fornicator, fornication is a disgusting act that's no better than homosexuality. The only type of sex that should be happening in the world is between a man and his wife.

No matter what, I will NEVER EVER physically/emotionally validate an non-virgin foid (whore) with my body, even if it means a lifetime of celibacy.

NEVER!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
It's all we have left
My longing to be in a relationship right now has dropped down to almost zero. It feels like a huge relief tbh, not desiring any girls in my school anymore. I might fantasize about them occasionally, but if (by some miracle or divine intervention) a girl wanted me, I'd probably reject her. Why?

Because ≥95% of American foids are fornicating beasts. BEASTS who have no sense of morality, cleanliness, or self-respect. Every time I see teenage couples and scantily-clad girls, or hear about degenerate parties, I can only chuckle in pity. No self-respecting man would ever stick his member inside the demonic, unclean, STD-ridden temple of a fornicator, fornication is a disgusting act that's no better than homosexuality. The only type of sex that should be happening in the world is between a man and his wife.

No matter what, I will NEVER EVER physically/emotionally validate an non-virgin foid (whore) with my body, even if it means a lifetime of celibacy.

NEVER!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Whatever makes you feel better

Luke Skywalker level cope :lul:

Coping this strong is illegal

idk man this is some meme level shit.

This is a cope. You will eventually feel like shit for a longer period of time.

Elliot Rodger level cope

GIGACOPE

The Volcel is strong in this one...

Finding a virgin is rare these days

Intergalactic cope.