Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm FED UP with this BLM shit. Somebody tell me what world we live in?

tanfeo

tanfeo

Whorecelling is CUCKED.
So mostly everything that happens passes me by, I mean LDAR has it's advantages because you don't interact much with people.
I don't mess with people, people don't mess with me. And we all get by.

That was until today.
Someone came up to me and asked me if I'm a racist. I said I don't care about that shit.
Honestly I like black foids (if I could get one) so racism has never been an issue for me.
Edit: Ok I was SFcel but that was 30 years ago and things have changed a lot since.

So now it seems that one has to be "explicitly" anti-racist, because if you don't denounce racism, you will be labeled as a racist.
I mean that's fucked up.
So now comes the media and everywhere you look you'll see support for BLM shit, even companies that otherwise never had any interest in populair topics go full "BLM" shit or at least put blacks on a pedestal somehow.

And then they say that you support "the oppressors" for not taking a stance. That silence is approval of police brutality.
I mean, just chill out man, I don't hate niggers, I even know some black guys that I talk to sometimes.
I would take a black foid that isn't a landwhale anytime, but just LET ME FUCKING BE AND LEAVE ME ALONE.

I know most people don't have a problem with blacks, but WHAT THE FUCK the niggers go looting and burning down cities, and when I don't approve of that, then I AM A RACIST?
I mean what the fuck man, how sick is this world?
I had to live through and swallow the "LGBTQ" trash and all the rainbow colors on television everyday, now WHAT the fuck ELSE do I have to swallow?

I swear by Allah I don't have problem with niggers, ethnics, Indians, ricecels or anyone for that matter, but if they come and burn my turf down THEN WE WILL HAVE A PROBLEM.

I'm SICK of this black lives matter shit.
How is it even remotely possible that otherwise decent people and companies now OPENLY support the BLM madness and the LOOTING and burning of property?
What in the world would you do if you had build a business your whole life and then some angry mob comes along and burns it down, AND YOU CAN'T SAY OR DO ANYTHING because else you're the racist.

How much more do I have to swallow? Has this fucking clown world gone totally crazy?
I DON'T LIKE THE BLM SHIT NOR THE LGBTQ SHIT AND WILL NEVER APPROVE ANY OF IT.

It's all happening because people are braindead and the sheep are herding themselves at this point. The worst thing for your average person is to be socially ostracised in any way, so they'll stoop to whatever low to avoid that.

JFL at being "a racist". I'd fuck nigger foids with either a burning cross or my dick, I don't care tbh.

black people are sentenced for 20% longer than white people for the same crime.

men are sentenced for 63% longer than women for the same crime.

which statistic do virtue signalling normies care about?
I don't even need to answer.

black people are sentenced for 20% longer than white people for the same crime.
Blacks get away with violent crimes half the time. Check out the clearence rate in major cities

recent happenings make me happy that I live in a slav country instead of some western cucked one full of gangbanger niggers who kill whites and now started attacking whites even more because muh blm

View: https://twitter.com/OldFatandGrey/status/1269444113864306690

View: https://twitter.com/DarrenPlymouth/status/1271839414877130754

View: https://twitter.com/kelsoleeds/status/1271933813464145920

ngl I enjoy seeing the US collapse

time to turn off tv for a while and cope

im so sick of hearing about this shit too, its just a bunch of liberal retards playing revelutionary.

Uk protests make 0 sense when more whites die in police custody than any other race.

Trump should just send in the military and fucking shoot the commies tbh

Not related to inceldom, but I too am baffled by this. Up until now it was common sense that rioting, looting, arson, shooting cops, these were all unacceptable. Now people are saying "You shouldn't care that they're looting and blowing up cars and burning down buildings! Racism is more important!"

That's what rustles my jimmies about this. Not that there are riots. But that mainstream opinion has now become "Riots are good. Victims of riots don't matter. Only black lives do."

we live in clown world

Not related to inceldom, but I too am baffled by this. Up until now it was common sense that rioting, looting, arson, shooting cops, these were all unacceptable. Now people are saying "You shouldn't care that they're looting and blowing up cars and burning down buildings! Racism is more important!"

That's what rustles my jimmies about this. Not that there are riots. But that mainstream opinion has now become "Riots are good. Victims of riots don't matter. Only black lives do."
Yeah I agree. Recently I came across this post on reddit where this white slut was holding this banner "I'd burn the whole city if that happend to my family blah blah blah" that shit had 80k updoots. JFL at emotional NPCs

So mostly everything that happens passes me by, I mean LDAR has it's advantages because you don't interact much with people.

That was until today.
Someone came up to me and asked me if I'm a racist. I said I don't care about that shit.
Honestly I like black foids (if I could get one) so racism has never been an issue for me.
Edit: Ok I was SFcel but that was 30 years ago and things have changed a lot since.

So now it seems that one has to be "explicitly" anti-racist, because if you don't denounce racism, you will be labeled as a racist.
I mean that's fucked up.
So now comes the media and everywhere you look you'll see support for BLM shit, even companies that otherwise never had any interest in populair topics go full "BLM" shit or at least put blacks on a pedestal somehow.

And then they say that you support "the oppressors" for not taking a stance. That silence is approval of police brutality.
I mean, just chill out man, I don't hate niggers, I even know some black guys that I talk to sometimes.
I would take a black foid that isn't a landwhale anytime, but just LET ME FUCKING BE AND LEAVE ME ALONE.

I know most people don't have a problem with blacks, but WHAT THE FUCK the niggers go looting and burning down cities, and when I don't approve of that, then I AM A RACIST?
I had to live through and swallow the "LGBTQ" trash and all the rainbow colors on television everyday, now WHAT the fuck ELSE do I have to swallow?

I swear by Allah I don't have problem with niggers, ethnics, Indians, ricecels or anyone for that matter, but if they come and burn my turf down THEN WE WILL HAVE A PROBLEM.

How is it even remotely possible that otherwise decent people and companies now OPENLY support the BLM madness and the LOOTING and burning of property?
What in the world would you do if you had build a business your whole life and then some angry mob comes along and burns it down, AND YOU CAN'T SAY OR DO ANYTHING because else you're the racist.

How much more do I have to swallow? Has this fucking clown world gone totally crazy?

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/lACZ04w9ynWF/

20200509 211629

it's election year in the U.S. so we have to deal with this shit. after the election in November it will die out (until the next election).

It's all happening because people are braindead and the sheep are herding themselves at this point. The worst thing for your average person is to be socially ostracised in any way, so they'll stoop to whatever low to avoid that.

im so sick of hearing about this shit too, its just a bunch of liberal retards playing revelutionary.

Uk protests make 0 sense when more whites die in police custody than any other race.

We keep hearing about black oppression in the UK yet football leagues are full of blacks on good money, there are organisations for blacks, diversity quotas, whites cross the street when they see a gang of black youths as you don't know if they're a mandem looking for trouble or just blending in to avoid hassle. Africans have to pretend to be Carribeans to avoid conflict.

Fuckers have machetes & blades tucked down their trousers, crime rate is sky high in black neighbourhoods, if you try to make something of yourself that doesn't involve drug dealing, entrepreneur, music artist/producer or sports you're labeled a waste man pussy ass nigga & fucked with.

You have that bame is affected by corona virus more so it's racist shit, well let's see;

More likely to be in large groups.
Less likely to avoid unnecessary contact with others & isolate at home.
Higher chance of a profession that's in close proximity to others.
Islamic down at the mosque ignoring social distancing factor.
Lower resistance to viruses due to genetic differences or having only been in certain region of the world for less than 3 generations therefore immune system isn't as experienced as other race that has been here for 10+ due to lower infection experiences to build said immune system.
Blacks or Pakis might account for say 10% of the population nationally but regionally could be 80% in some areas.

Last edited:
We keep hearing about black oppression in the UK yet football leagues are full of blacks on good money, there are organisations for blacks, diversity quotas, whites cross the street when they see a gang of black youths as you don't know if they're a mandem looking for trouble or just blending in to avoid hassle. Africans have to pretend to be Carribeans to avoid conflict.

Fuckers have machetes & blades tucked down their trousers, crime rate is sky high in black neighbourhoods, if you try to make something of yourself that doesn't involve drug dealing, entrepreneur, music artist/producer or sports you're labeled a waste man pussy ass nigga & fucked with.

You have that bame is affected by corona virus more so it's racist shit, well let's see;

More likely to be in large groups.
Less likely to avoid unnecessary contact with others & isolate at home.
Higher chance of a profession that's in close proximity to others.
Islamic down at the mosque ignoring social distancing factor.
Lower resistance to viruses due to genetic differences or having only been in certain region of the world for less than 3 generations therefore immune system isn't as experienced as other race that has been here for 10+ due to lower infection experiences to build said immune system.
Blacks or Pakis might account for say 10% of the population nationally but regionally could be 80% in some areas.

UK has fallen

They deem you racist if you don’t come out and accept that you’re racist and that you’ll change, in which they’ll equally shame you for being racist in the first place

There’s no winning

My white privilege was being bullied at school by niggers for being small & quiet, great times being mugged outside school at knife point by joggers a few years older.

Just lol at copers who act like US is better than "third world". SEA and Ee are much better places to live, no niggers, liberals, inceldom, gynocentric, high cost of living, or other bullshit you have to put up with in the cucked ass west

tbh. Im bored of seeing stuff about it, just unload rounds into the faggots protesting and blast em into pork rinds lol

there are riots in my city. waiting until the day when they run cops out of the city
can get what i want then you just blend in with BLM hehehe

Yeah I agree. Recently I came across this post on reddit where this white slut was holding this banner "I'd burn the whole city if that happend to my family blah blah blah" that shit had 80k updoots. JFL at emotional NPCs

It's a popular one, my own mother sent me that picture.

Yes, pretty much this. I'm baffled.
You could even think that this is just one of the many ways society is blowing of steam, but in this case it's directed to those who actually don't deserve the shit.

I don't know if there are some Dutchcels on this board, but if there are, you know we have a day in december where kids get presents from a traditional figure with his assistants, who happen to be black.
It's called "Sinterklaas en zwarte piet".
Days ago, during a demonstration in the capital Amsterdam, some black rapper jumps on stage, grabs the microphone and shouts:
"If I see any zwarte piet in november I'll kick him in the face".
Now this is a guy who is not originally Dutch, probably an immigrant, and he is promoting violence against people who participate in an ages old tradition.
You just can't make this shit up!
When I was a boy, this was never an issue. Those absurd remarks towards Sinterklaas is something from the last 10 years.

In the bigger scheme of things, I agree with others that it's over for the US. Not that it was going to function anyway.
But at least the mob could march to the white house and fuck with Trump and his corporate kikes and leave the working class alone.
This is again a moment where social media is key in manipulating public opinion.
Without it, I doubt those riots would ever have taken off at a scale they did now.

People will use any excuse to shit on whites these days. Racism and victimhood together have become a religion.

Fuck niggers always ruining everything

What's really fucked up is I'm tuning into a free 2-week demo of Disney XD because I want to watch cool shows about hapas with waifus (Detentionaire and Big Hero 6) and I have to be subject to "Black Lives Matter" interstitials paid for by Disney to virtue-signal.

It's fucking pathetic. I was thinking of subscribing to watch Star Wars Resistance but really second-guessing that now.

I never watch the news I barely know what's happening tbh

tbh. Im bored of seeing stuff about it, just unload rounds into the faggots protesting and blast em into pork rinds lol

noooo you cant just say that filthy inkwell :soy: :soy: :soy:

That was until today.

I mean that's fucked up.

planet_of_the_apes_HEADER_750X450.jpg

That was until today.

I mean that's fucked up.

Leftists are female minded psychotics. They won't let You be unless you beat them

BLM isn't even a black movement. It was started by three activist women who believe in the Marxist/Socialist ideology. The group is protected by self-hating white jewish socialist and they use BLM as a vehicle to push Marxist/Socialist causes and ideas, such as "Defund the Police"/ Demanding that Illegal immigrants should have automatic citizenship/DACA, free housing/college tuition. Blacks protesters are either too ignorant, naive or low iq to even realize that the jewish socialist are hijacking their cause.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/NFcwAEkZOG3g/

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBg1jgGsqZU&lc=Ugw6XHqEYsCjDKXisGR4AaABAg

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/2lwJskxPpBy0/

Edit.

Former Jew drops blackpill on blm, jews and looters

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBg1jgGsqZU&lc=Ugw6XHqEYsCjDKXisGR4AaABAg

WHite wigger cucks gets window broken by BLM protesters

Last edited:
It's ok to be White

I honestly think a lot of people are discontent for some reason or another and are happy to see these riots take place, especially since it will reflect poorly on the current Republican administration. There's also the very obvious fact that the riots are engineered by special interest groups with apparent agendas. I guarantee you that if Biden wins, BLM and other such progressive groups will go quiet. I honestly wish I had enough money and power to manipulate the masses via the news, social media, and astro-turfed protests

calling someone racist pretty much has no meaning anymore because it is a label slapped on anyone for anything. In that sense they are hurting their own cause
ngl I enjoy seeing the US collapse
JFL at being "a racist". I'd fuck nigger foids with either a burning cross or my dick, I don't care tbh.
Based