Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m extremely angry

gamer

gamer

Self-banned
-
I’m so fucking angry.

My best friend is fucking a girl who I’ve talked to for months and watched 30+ movies with and his stupid fucking ass is telling me all this shit about how she just didn’t want to say no to me and that she hated talking to me. (His retarded ass is probably either lying or just was told what he wanted to hear by her.)

I can’t play my video games and my bike broke so I had to take it to the bike shop to get it fixed and I can’t do anything.

I told the girl who I loved for 3 fucking years about how I felt and she just fucking laughed at me.

Everyone wants to offer me their shitty Cucked retarded worthless advice and it’s pissing me off.

And my faggot brother thinks it’s funny to terrorize me every second of the day and I fucking hate everyone and everything.

Sorry, man.
Fuck your brother, he is a dipstick.
Your best friend got lucky, where you couldn't.
Your anger is understandable, but he took opportunity.

The chick in your story called all the shots.

i know but at least it feels good to type it all out

Chad always wins.

I'm gonna do something horrible today, I can't control myself I'm really angry, someone stop me, I'll get revenge

I’m so fucking angry.

Cancer

Hide

Hos

Jus

:blackpill:

:feelsokman:

:feelsYall:

Bitch played you and your best friend cucked you. I would be very angry too. Get revenge.

Put loads of laxative in your friends drink before he goes to meet the whore. He should be shitting himself all over, hopefully while in the act. (All in video game of course).

Next time spell it "angery"

It's more fun

I am sorry to hear that bro.

Fuck that whore and fuck your friend, shit people just make your life more shittier, get friends that actually care about you, it will help you feel better.

My advice, buy some weed, smoke a joint and play a videogame/watch a movie, it'll help enjoy it and forget all the other BS, however just focus on the game and don't think about the other shit bcs it will make you overthink and it will make you more miserable.