Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I'm exclusively attracted to short guys. Ama!

Im attracted to Zac Efron teehee

Virtue signaling whore

“Not just guys under 6’0”

There it is, from the horses mouth.

I can believe there are females attracted to short men, I don't believe that there are enough for every short man.

Small exceptions exist, but they're not a solution to a grand problem such as heightism pewpew.

I'm attracted to short guys but tall guys just happen to have so much better personalities tee hee!

She might be romantically attracted to manlet chads but not sexually, when it comes to sex and breeding... it's tall white chads only.

AWALT

teehee can’t be my looksmatch though

Some of you guys are autistic she could've been an rare example of a girl like a short guy, there are some outliers.

Some of you guys are autistic she could've been an rare example of a girl like a short guy, there are some outliers.
This, there are some women who are wired differently. Even though...

"i´m attracted to short guys, but all of my ex boyfriends were surprisingly over 6 foot tall. It just so happens"

Chadlet only!

sounds like a good way to farm karma tbh

This, there are some women who are wired differently. Even though...
If that was the case, she should have posted an open invitation to date. What she did was virtue signal in an attempt to gain orbiters. Unfortunately, she posted in a sub filled with blackpilled guys and she got btfo'd.

Last edited:
If that was the case, she should have posted an open invitation to date. We she did was virtue signal in an attempt to gain orbiters. Unfortunately, she posted in a sub filled with blackpilled guys and she got btfo'd.
lol true maybe, eventually females will invade here.

I can believe there are females attracted to short men, I don't believe that there are enough for every short man.

Small exceptions exist, but they're not a solution to a grand problem such as heightism pewpew.
Not only that but then you need to have a good face and maybe frame too.

If you are an ugly framecel manlet you're fucked.

lol true maybe, eventually females will invade here.
The mods here aren't as cucked as the ones on leddit. This place will be safe from infiltration. They absolutely have tried and will continue to try, but we do a pretty good job of forcing them to hide and larp as incels if they do manage to join.

The mods here aren't as cucked as the ones on leddit. This place will be safe from infiltration. They absolutely have tried and will continue to try, but we do a pretty good job of forcing them to hide and larp as incels if they do manage to join.
Lifefuel tbh, old school lookism had heaps of foids most retared shit tbh

tbhtbh. Its retarded when people try to use the females that are attracted to short men (which usually means short guy with Chad face only) when they make up like 0.00001% of women jfl. There are way more short guys than there are females that are just OK with dating a shorter guy never mind a legit manlet.

How stupid does she have to be to start an AMA with the r/shortcels crowd? She's either stupid, or she knows what she's doing and is an attention whore.

If she was so honest why not tell us about the short people she has met and made friends with. Virtue signalling at its finest. Trying to woo the Chads and simps and everything in between with her fake up.