Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm even too subhuman for this...

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
I was so happy that my dermatologist prescribed accutane for my severe acne. So now I should be on day 2 but guess what...I'm not able to swallow the pill. There's a blockade. My brain thinks I will suffocate or what. Fuck it. If I'm not able to swallow the pill within the next 14 days I will stop this treatment and just give up. My dermatologist told me already that it's all permanent scars...

I was so happy that my dermatologist prescribed accutane for my severe acne. So now I should be on day 2 but guess what...I'm not able to swallow the pill. There's a blockade. My brain thinks I will suffocate or what. Fuck it. If I'm not able to swallow the pill within the next 14 days I will stop this treatment and just give up. My dermatologist told me already that it's all permanent scars...
There isnt a single acne scar that cant be at least faded a little bit

There isnt a single acne scar that cant be at least faded a little bit
I know. That's also why I started because I get around 5 new pimples every day. This drug got me so fucking motivated. I saw so many success stories. There's a high probability it will heal my acne too.
But I don't know if I'll manage to swallow this pill. I already get nervous when I think of it. It's not that big, but it feels big in my mouth.

I know. That's also why I started because I get around 5 new pimples every day. This drug got me so fucking motivated. I saw so many success stories. There's a high probability it will heal my acne too.
But I don't know if I'll manage to swallow this pill. I already get nervous when I think of it. It's not that big, but it feels big in my mouth.
Are you scared of choking? Maybe if you learn the way how to save yourself if you were, the anxiety would diminish. Heres a good vid

It is not possible to cut the pill in smaller parts? I used it for a while and indeed I remember it was a big pill, I did the treatment. It was a problem to me at the time, because I really used to like drinking and you can not drink alcohol while using it. It kinda worked, I am better, but not 100%, I think my acne problem was cured by around 70%.

Accutane works so well! Please take it. Hide the pill in pudding or applesauce and swallow. That's what I did to take Accutane. It was the first medicine I had to take in pill form.

It is not possible to cut the pill in smaller parts? I used it for a while and indeed I remember it was a big pill, I did the treatment. It was a problem to me at the time, because I really used to like drinking and you can not drink alcohol while using it. It kinda worked, I am better, but not 100%, I think my acne problem was cured by around 70%.
Can't cut it. The important juice is in the inside. I'm pretty sure it has to dissolve in your stomach. I've basically chewed on it and swallowed the juice since I tried an hour swallowing the whole pill. I think it doesn't work like that but it's better than doing nothing at least. It's only the 10mg pill by the way, the 40mg pill would kill me:feelsokman:
Are you scared of choking? Maybe if you learn the way how to save yourself if you were, the anxiety would diminish. Heres a good vid

Thanks for the tip. Actually I'm sure I won't choke but my brain still doesn't permit such big objects to go down my throat apparently.

yep, same thing happened to me, i am unable to take pills because i almost choked to death on paracetomol... so i can only take needles/liqiud

Accutane works so well! Please take it. Hide the pill in pudding or applesauce and swallow. That's what I did to take Accutane. It was the first medicine I had to take in pill form.
I'll try that. The last times I always tried with water, didn't work.

just do it. I once swallowed 20 pills ... don't ask what. It can all be done.

hiding them in something else is always a good way. bread can work.

You can do it, I was scared shirtless of pills, but once you learn how to swallow it's like riding a bike.

Doxycycline 50mg capsule clears acne within a few days. It doesn’t burn your stomach and can be split and poured into a drink before bedtime. Shy away from dairy products and if you take it during the day stay out of the sun. This prescribed med is very affordable and it has worked wonders for me.

I was also on accutane 5 years ago. Those pills are fucking gigantic, but you get used to swallowing them. You should store a lot of water in your mouth then tilt your head slightly backwards and then swallow.

I can't swallow pills either so I either cut them in half or quarters. Boyo remember, u swallow food bigger than pills

Take the fooking pill you knob, i took accutane for my extremely severe acne too and it's all but cleared up now.
I took it in a different dose though, accompanied by two other drugs to mitigate side effects/flare up

Put it on the back of your tongue, this way you cant push it back forward again. Then, just drink some water to swallow it. I couldnt swallow pills aswell but now I can with this method

Take the fooking pill you knob, i took accutane for my extremely severe acne too and it's all but cleared up now.
I took it in a different dose though, accompanied by two other drugs to mitigate side effects/flare up
At least I swallowed the juice so maybe it has some effects, hopefully. I'll try hard to swallow the pill.
Put it on the back of your tongue, this way you cant push it back forward again. Then, just drink some water to swallow it. I couldnt swallow pills aswell but now I can with this method
I tried this but I'll try again every day for the next few weeks. I hope it will work after a couple attempts.

I need to get some Accutane for my body acne.

I finally managed to swallow the pill. At first I tried with applesauce, but it didn't work. Then I tried putting the pill in my mouth and sucking water out of my bottle and forcing myself to swallow hard and it somehow worked. I hope it'll work the next times too.

Short update: I am now able to swallow 10mg capsules without a problem. It only took me a couple of days.
I have been taking one 10mg accutane pill every single day for 1 month now and my acne is actually worse than before the treatment began. After only 7 days my skin already stopped getting oily. I had really oily skin before all the time which aggravated my acne. Since I didn't get that anymore while on accutane I thought that I should not have breakouts anymore. After 14 days I saw improvements already. However, only a few days later I had tremendous breakouts again. My skin is rather dry and I still get breakouts. I've read online that the initial breakout that some patients get when they get put on accutane can last up to 5 months. This would be a disaster for me. Before I started taking accutane my right side was significantly worse than the left side, but now both sides are equally bad. I get 4-5 new pimples every day, just like I did when I did not take accutane. Remember, every pimple leaves a spot or even a scar...

Accutane is straight up poison. Your body knows this. It can literally cause long term depressiom

Drink water to push the pill down your throat. Put the pill on the middle of your tongue and fucking chug a water bottle lol

I do this when I can't eat. I literally need water to eat or I can't swallow food. Only way I can make some gains or else, skinnycel for life.

Accutane is straight up poison. Your body knows this. It can literally cause long term depressiom
I'm on a very low dose so side effects are barely noticeable. I don't care about the side effects. Did you know that acne and everything that comes with it such as isolation can cause depression? 1 of 5 acne patients have had suicidal thoughts before.
Accutane is for most people that have tried everything before the last hope and I would definitely risk liver damage if it would clear up my face. I've never heard of long term depression, only of temporary depression ane suicidal thoughts.
I have to take accutane for 18 months and if it does not work after 12 months I'll stop the treatment. Also there are no good and competent dermatologists in my area which is really annoying. My dermatologist does not care about his patients.
Drink water to push the pill down your throat. Put the pill on the middle of your tongue and fucking chug a water bottle lol

I do this when I can't eat. I literally need water to eat or I can't swallow food. Only way I can make some gains or else, skinnycel for life.
Most of the time it works with water and if it does not, which still happens sometimes, I chew a toast and right before I'd swallow the toast I put the pill in my mouth and swallow both together.

Last edited: