Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m either a clown or invisible to women

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
They treated me like I was a figure of fun, even when I was in school. They were like “dance clown, say something funny, be stupid!”. That was my only contact with girls. Of course it never got me laid or any closer to them as foids would go for Chad instead.

As an unattractive male, you are either a clown or invisible. When I wasn’t joking around, they pretended I wasn’t there, unless they made a joke about me or something, then I became noticeable all of a sudden.

I had a friend who got with this hot girl in my school and he started distancing himself from me the moment they were together. He wouldn’t laugh at my jokes anymore, he’d just smile unenthusiastically. He wouldn’t hang around with me, he’d be with her instead. Some friendship, huh?

And there was me, bluepilled as fuck, coping, pretending that the girls liked me but they just didn’t say so or me blaming myself for not being talkative.

Ur not invisible they despise you because ur ugly

You are just another person they can entertain themselves with when they’re bored. You can make her laugh but she wont care meanwhile Chad can say the dumbest shit and she will be telling her friends about how funny he is.

What if you're an invisible clown?

We are unnoticed

They treated me like I was a figure of fun, even when I was in school. They were like “dance clown, say something funny, be stupid!”. That was my only contact with girls. Of course it never got me laid or any closer to them as foids would go for Chad instead.

As an unattractive male, you are either a clown or invisible. When I wasn’t joking around, they pretended I wasn’t there, unless they made a joke about me or something, then I became noticeable all of a sudden.

I had a friend who got with this hot girl in my school and he started distancing himself from me the moment they were together. He wouldn’t laugh at my jokes anymore, he’d just smile unenthusiastically. He wouldn’t hang around with me, he’d be with her instead. Some friendship, huh?

And there was me, bluepilled as fuck, coping, pretending that the girls liked me but they just didn’t say so or me blaming myself for not being talkative.

I am definitely a clown, man. I was always the class clown. Then I was the real life clown. Now I am a clown who lives in the sewers and eats children.

I was a clown before I was even born. It is in my genetics.

It never began for clowncels. Welcome to the club, boyo!

:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh: