Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im each time more violent and sickly

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Since i discovered r/Incels and took the black pill, my mind is getting each time more violent.

Well im a communist since i was a teen so i always felt pleasure in the death of bourgeoises and fascists, no moralisms.

But now... i wanna kill each normie bullie sex-heaver, stacey and chad i see in my front... fuck i was not like that...

How do i deal with it without going Cho??

I think you should consider anti-psycotics fam. Works for me. If you even truely decide its time to ER you can just stop taking them

You're a funny guy.

you and Facade are both retarded fakecels

Incels must rise up and seize the means of reproduction.

I want to die and have everyone on earth die with me, i long for a meteor striking the earth shattering it into molten fragments.

Just watch some Fátima Bernardes man

You went from "I'm gonna escape" to this in a couple weeks. You might benefit from just forgetting this site.
But i really have concrete plans to escape.

The thing is... once swallowed, the blackpill stays in your mind till your death, matter very few if you escape inceldom.

I dont know if all this hate and psychosis will disappear if/when i escape...