Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I'm drunk rn

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
So these guys I play with invited me to a small house get together in the neighbourhood. One of them had twins so he treated us to some beer. I don't drink but I had a couple of cans and I'm slightly drink rn. Anyway log time

The motory function are not running in full capacity. Control over body is dwindling. Its a weird combination of wanting to rest but also remain active. Don't want to get up from bed. Feeling lower inhib than usual. Talking more to guys compared to my usual taciturn self. But I can easily act normal so its not that bad. tastes like shit though. The first can was some local brand which tasted worse. Then took tuborg which was better. Gotta wageslave tommorrow. Want to rest but I have work left.

They told me I look older than my age. Never a good thing lookism wise.

Anyway log out

shotgun a beer to show them you are not to be fucked with :feelsUgh:

@Moeggels is drunk too

At bed now. Phone keeps XD dcc
i have been drunk only a few times in my life, but whenever i was being in bed would make me feel like i was on a boat
i would imagine this is somewhat what a pirate drunk on a boat would feel like and it was fun :feelsautistic:
i haven't been drunk in a long time because i dont like being in that state