Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm drunk but not high

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Wish I could be both right now, ngl. I went back to my favorite bar for the first time since early January, after finishing up my last final exam. That was probably a mistake. There were a bunch of normie couples there. I know I stuck out like a bug-eyed, porous freak.

I hate that. I hate that people can just tell by looking at you that something is "wrong" with you. That they treat you different. Everyone else feels like they're just an entirely different species from me. They were all having fun, socializing, with friends and bfs/gfs, wihle I'm stuck in my own little personal hell. I'm sitting alone at home stewing in my own loneliness, all too acutely aware that this is how it's going to be for the rest of my life. All I ever wanted was to be like everyone else, but that's just like trying to swim up a waterfall or go back in time.

I think St. Patrick's Day is coming up soon. Everyone's going to be out drinking with friends and bfs/gfs, and I'm going to be rotting at work, and then at home. Can't wait. :feelsUgh:

going to AB (Arrow and Bow)

I always drink alone, I used to have """friends""" to drink with, but they all ditched me, by now I'm used to getting drunk alone.

I always drink alone, I used to have """friends""" to drink with, but they all ditched me, by now I'm used to getting drunk alone.
I drink alone tat the bar, and I drink alone at the home. I used to drink with freinds sometimes, but that was many years ago since I last did that. I don't even know if they know I exist anymore.

I drink alone tat the bar, and I drink alone at the home. I used to drink with freinds sometimes, but that was many years ago since I last did that. I don't even know if they know I exist anymore.
Same, I used to being invited for a drinks, nothing crazy, just drinking and listening to some music, but even back then I could feel how me and my supposed friends grew apart, how they talked about thier experiences and sex and I got nothing to say, still jumping like some retarded monkey to a music was pretty fun, I admit, but crying about those times won't bring them back, so I've learn to live without it.

Same, I used to being invited for a drinks, nothing crazy, just drinking and listening to some music, but even back then I could feel how me and my supposed friends grew apart, how they talked about thier experiences and sex and I got nothing to say, still jumping like some retarded monkey to a music was pretty fun, I admit, but crying about those times won't bring them back, so I've learn to live without it.
I've learned to live without the good things in life, too - as long as I have THC flowing through my system.

That's the only catch for me. :feelsbadman:

I've learned to live without the good things in life, too - as long as I have THC flowing through my system.

That's the only catch for me. :feelsbadman:
Too autistic to know any dealers, normie friends usually got the drugs, not that I feel like missing much, they're just cope and I have them in droves.

Too autistic to know any dealers, normie friends usually got the drugs, not that I feel like missing much, they're just cope and I have them in droves.
I can buy a weaker variant of THC at my local gas station, legally. That's where I get mine.

I can buy a weaker variant of THC at my local gas station, legally. That's where I get mine.
Kind of defeats the purpose, THC doesn't do by itself for me, i would rather get drunk tbh, but we all have different cope in the end.

Kind of defeats the purpose, THC doesn't do by itself for me, i would rather get drunk tbh, but we all have different cope in the end.
delta-8 THC works really well for me, alcohol not so much. It's all I've got.