Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm dropping this final white pill for you all (geo-maxx)

Gamblord

Gamblord

Self-banned
-
I am rich. But what if I told you that you didn't have to be to enjoy your life?

I'm not going to go into too much detail about this, just going to give you the major points.

1. Get a skill/job (like IT related) that gives you a modest salary in USD terms AND allows you to work remotely (this is very fucking key).

2. Geo-maxx yourself by going to a country that is poor & woman are abundant and your USD or salary of your home country stretches for a comfy living.

Once you have those parameters satisfied you are on tutorial mode. Things are cheap and often higher quality for you and you can spend all your time using tinder apps. Even in the worst case you will have tons of inexpensive attractive whores approaching you. Even if you can never get a gf at least you min/maxed and put all probability to work for you. I have seen sub5 and incel-tier dudes do this and they have gfs.

I acknowledge all the black pills talked about here are true (yes money is worthless in your home country), but I don't see any potential solutions posted. You can either scoff at my proposed solution or take a gamble/risk on it because you don't have any better options on the table and it is unlikely your family or anything you read or see on the MSM are going to help you in any way. You are all priced out of the sexual market where you live and you know it.

Yeah that's not exactly new, what you're advising.

I have an IT job and I work remotely, but no fucking employer let's you work from the other fucking side of the planet.

This post feels like it was wrote by a fakecel normalfag

I have an IT job and I work remotely, but no fucking employer let's you work from the other fucking side of the planet.

I heard of a dude in the similar situation that lied about his location. I mean, how would they find out?

I heard of a dude in the similar situation that lied about his location. I mean, how would they find out?
Idk, still not worth risking your job over it in my oppinion.
I never heard of employers allowing their employees 100% remote and even allow remote from a different country.
I for example have to come into the office every 2 weeks.

Idk, still not worth risking your job over it in my oppinion.
I never heard of employers allowing their employees 100% remote and even allow remote from a different country.
I for example have to come into the office every 2 weeks.

That depends on who you are. You are risking being incel for life by staying put and you have to live with it as your SMV drops with age. Ultimately you need to be 100% remote because flying in and out is costly and bringing a girl back to your country is handing her over to Chad.

"Money doesn't make you happy"

-rich fags

"Food is overrated"

-fed up people

"Sex isn't that great"

-sex havers