Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m dropping out of university because it is longhoused

DarthBurritoBastard

DarthBurritoBastard

Pessimistic Bastard
★★★★★
I am dropping out because it’s full of retarded feminists who hate incels, I had a bitch feminist professor who failed me and 2 other incels because we were incels and I don’t want to do community service to this retarded world, I’m probably going to go to vocational school or help my dad with his fuel transport company, but if you are incel in higher education you should leave because it’s longhoused and misandrist as fuck.

I dropped out of University too brocel

Fuck college it isn’t for incels at all constant mogging and how boring it is to be here i fucking hate it

Elaborate?
we were 3 men in a class with 15 women, the professor was a psychology teacher but decided to teach university introduction, she was a feminist talking about abortions/ safe sex shit/ and Haitians niggers, then we had to do a community service project and we had to log 8 hours of it, we had a autist with no no self awareness that wanted to do sea turtles care even though none of us could drive 2 hours to the nearest ocean we all ended up failing that class.

Fuck college it isn’t for incels at all constant mogging and how boring it is to be here i fucking hate it
The mogging and pussywhipped faggots played a large role in my decision to drop out

For exactly such reasons and because I'm just shy, I study 100% online for this and my previous degree.

we were 3 men in a class with 15 women, the professor was a psychology teacher but decided to teach university introduction, she was a feminist talking about abortions/ safe sex shit/ and Haitians niggers, then we had to do a community service project and we had to log 8 hours of it, we had a autist with no no self awareness that wanted to do sea turtles care even though none of us could drive 2 hours to the nearest ocean we all ended up failing that class.
This is not a critique of you per say but judging from the ratio of men to women you chose the wrong thing to study.

Unfortunately for incels who aren't that NT and social butterflies, you'd be better off studying STEM

There are barely any women there and its not such a feminine environment but rather masculine

This is not a critique of you per say but judging from the ratio of men to women you chose the wrong thing to study.

Unfortunately for incels who aren't that NT and social butterflies, you'd be better off studying STEM

There are barely any women there and its not such a feminine environment but rather masculine
I was stem, i forgot to include I got in the leftovers class, I did not willingly choose this class.

University is not the be-all and end-all

Best of luck to your future endeavors brocel :feelsYall:

University is not the be-all and end-all

Best of luck to your future endeavors brocel :feelsYall:
Thanks, Anyways I never liked the idea of working under some corporate normie faggot, and alongside H1b jeets, would rather work under my dad’s company.

I spoke with some dude irl about uni and the memes are real those are feministic and woke shitholes

I am dropping out because it’s full of retarded feminists who hate incels, I had a bitch feminist professor who failed me and 2 other incels because we were incels and I don’t want to do community service to this retarded world, I’m probably going to go to vocational school or help my dad with his fuel transport company, but if you are incel in higher education you should leave because it’s longhoused and misandrist as fuck.
IMG 0879

I am dropping out because it’s full of retarded feminists who hate incels,
If you are dropping out because of retarded feminists, you are retarded too my friend.
So dont think you are better than them or more intelligent - you are at best as idiotic as they are, and maybe you are even a bigger idiot coz they will finish their degrees and you wont.

Last edited:
If you are dropping out because of retarded feminists, you are retarded too my friend.
So dont think you are better than them or more intelligent - you are at best as idiotic as they are, and maybe you are even a bigger idiot coz they will finish their degrees and you wont.
True, it's ovER for him. I hope God will atleast let him rot in his room in peace.

I’m probably going to go to vocational school or help my dad with his fuel transport company,
If your father runs a business then why did you even go to uni in the first place? If someone in my close family had a company, I would just work for them and wouldn’t give a shit about going to university.

Ok xir

If your father runs a business then why did you even go to uni in the first place? If someone in my close family had a company, I would just work for them and wouldn’t give a shit about going to university.
I only went because my mother wanted me to go, I never wanted to go to higher education.

Time to set the longhouse on fire :feelsEhh: