Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm drinking alone (already drunk) tonight and thinking about my oneitis. Someone blackpill this stupid bitch out of my head.

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

Mythic
★★★
Please. Also shoot the shit with me I'm drinking alone.

Did took me sometime to get over it i was bluepilled af 5 years ago but now i know better

Do you see her IRL? Avoid her.

Then also dont look at her social media

or just ask her out and get rejected

Do you see her IRL? Avoid her.

Then also dont look at her social media

or just ask her out and get rejected
No I haven't seen her in almost 20 months yet I still think about her almost every day because I am cucked. I don't looked at her SM because I am too high inhib (and I don't have any SM), and I can't ask her out.

Brutal Blackpill: your crush onetitis has gotten at least 5 different dicks through her

No hymen no diamond, sorry

check her social media, you will get blackpilled hard

Your oneitis takes shits that are smelly and she bleeds once a month from her other hole. It's normal for women in their mid 20's to have slept with 60+ different men. The same way incels get judged for being bad people based on appearance is the way she might look perfect to you is an illusion, makeup boosts women appearance by 3 or 4 points. Asian women look really innocent but i'm half asian and they are just like every woman of being manipulative and they might show a really nice character in public or around people but can be just as mean at home as anyone.

Your oneitis takes shits that are smelly and she bleeds once a month from her other hole. It's normal for women in their mid 20's to have slept with 60+ different men. The same way incels get judged for being bad people based on appearance is the way she might look perfect to you is an illusion, makeup boosts women appearance by 3 or 4 points. Asian women look really innocent but i'm half asian and they are just like every woman of being manipulative and they might show a really nice character in public or around people but can be just as mean at home as anyone.

cant stand those asian whores sometimes, the amount of makeup they use is ridiculous yet they can still score chad or chadlite because of hypergamy, fuck this world

cant stand those asian whores sometimes, the amount of makeup they use is ridiculous yet they can still score chad or chadlite because of hypergamy, fuck this world
I am against racemixing so I will not be interested in asain women unless I get EXTREMELY desperate.

There is a limerence.net forum. It sorta has relevant coping, concepts, perspectives, to help with oneitis / limerence.
if you can get past the fact it's mostly roasties and a jew mod.
I lurked it somewhat recently, by all means it hasn't helped me at all. But for a maybe half a day I thought I was making a breakthrough...
A glimpse of others trying to understanding it is entertaining non the less.
I have maxxed out all cope strategies, still doesn't help me though, I have had at least 4 oneitis that last on average 3 years.
All in my home town, which sucks. Only escape that ever worked for me was to lay off the booze for a bit and move to another city.
I keep moving back to this shit hole, and have a oneitis again. It's such hell.

There is a limerence.net forum. It sorta has relevant coping, concepts, perspectives, to help with oneitis / limerence.
if you can get past the fact it's mostly roasties and a jew mod.
I lurked it somewhat recently, by all means it hasn't helped me at all. But for a maybe half a day I thought I was making a breakthrough...
A glimpse of others trying to understanding it is entertaining non the less.
I have maxxed out all cope strategies, still doesn't help me though, I have had at least 4 oneitis that last on average 3 years.
All in my home town, which sucks. Only escape that ever worked for me was to lay off the booze for a bit and move to another city.
I keep moving back to this shit hole, and have a oneitis again. It's such hell.

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

Females are just walking holes to be fucked by walking dicks. Love doesn't exist.