Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm done with this shit forum

I like this forum

what a pseudo-intellectual faggot.

This is my new "I quit the forum" copypasta. JFL.

Calm down greycel. This forum is for venting and coping. Some people cope by gatekeeping etc. So anyway, yeah, calm down greycel.

It's over for seriouscels

Nos vemos mañana

What was the point of writing this? :feelstastyman:
It's a forum meant first and foremost for venting and coping, since you can't do that shit anywhere else. You seem like another one of those "im too smart for everybody" type of indivduals that need a boot to the face to wake up and get their head out of their ass. Always critiquing, never offering any God damn solutions. "It becomes another delusion"
Yea, whatever you say, good riddance.
High IQ.

At this point in time, this forum is basically an echo chamber. If you have conflicting views nobody is willing to engage in a discussion instead they will posted retarded one liners such as "didn't read" "don't care" and such.
Because it's a forum to vent, not a fucking debate club. Not that it would matter anyways even if we did allow normies on here, since we practically live in seperate realms and then the usual shittification of a hobby/fanbase would occur, and what did you acomplish in the end? Fuckall.

Last edited:
Good you couldn't pm before cunt

I like it here because we can discuss the.forbidden from all other site . Give me a better alternative . Plus I love the honesty and authenticity of.people in here.where everyone can speak freely with no restriction no matter how.crazy. Autistic and childish he is .

I like it here because we can discuss the.forbidden from all other site . Give me a better alternative . Plus I love the honesty and authenticity of.people in here.where everyone can speak freely with no restriction no matter how.crazy. Autistic and childish he is .

Agreed tbh.

Is really not that complicated as you made it out to be.
I just come here, have some laughs, occasionally vent and overall, even tho is not 100% like a having friends experience, is entertaining for me, so why no?
Wait, do people join this forum thinking its otherwise and that this is some sort of group where you can make friends?

Ive been gfless since birth, I would literally do anything for a gf

And when I say anything I mean it

Give me a knife and tell me to kill someone and that I wouldnt go to jail and that Id get a gf and I would do it

If I had to choose between stopping the holohoax or having a gf for a day LOL @ those 6 gorrilion people hopefully theyre ready to burn

I only wouldnt do things that would harm me in any way like rapemaxxing bc then Id go to jail, fuck that

Im very much a fuck you got mine type of person, I WANT A GF

This is also why I lol when normies talk about this place being a cult or inceldom being some sort of ideology, as soon as I get a gf Im out, everything boils down to me getting a gf and getting laid, there is no some overarching idea that I subscribe to
Not all of us are desperate simps like this guy who would do anything for a crumb of le vagene.
Some of us just want to spend some time with other lonely people, which is why I would keep visiting this forum even if I got a gf.
Maybe you're right, maybe there are better places for this, but most are plagued with censorship and the moment you say something not 100% positive about woman, you get banned. If you have a better alternative then pls let me know.

Incels need to get off of this fucking forum. I’m so sick of it. This is incels.co and it’s not meant for you stupid losers

Immensely low IQ post

This is my new "I quit the forum" copypasta. JFL.

Calm down greycel. This forum is for venting and coping. Some people cope by gatekeeping etc. So anyway, yeah, calm down greycel.

This forum is for incels to vent and talk to other incels, to know we are not alone, that we have others who can relate.

Maybe make friends even, since many of us are ugly so we don’t have much of a social life outside.

To be blackpilled can be freeing and even impact you positively because it allows you to reorganize your life. However, when you dwell on it for too long and additionally extrapolate it as much as this forum has done, it tends to ruin your life. It becomes another delusion, just like any other bluepilled thought.
What? If you’re black pilled and decide to rot in this forum that doesn’t make you blue pulled, it just means you come to the conclusion that doing anything else is useless and just cope. We all know we’re rotting on this forum there’s no lack of awareness at all. I’m glad you’re gone because you write as if you’re a normie and we don’t need more riff raffs who write essays on why they’re blue pilled.

I agree with some of the points you are making here, but your conclusions are flawed which is brought forth by inherently faulty reasonings.