Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm done with this life

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
I'm starting to lose my sanity and still can't accept my fate. It's not only about dating but it's about being a complete fucking failure in life.

Might get my test level checked because I feel I'm getting weaker everyfucking day and my high inhibition came back out of nowhere.

Bro who are you living with? You dropped out right? Are you neet?

My parents are gonna force me to take kike pills soon. So eventually everything that was once left of my soul will fade away and I will turn into an empty hollow husk. :feelsrope:

I might go on meds

Try to do some physical activity if u don't want to feel like that. I personaly don't care anymore of being low energy/weak but clearly you need to at least do some push up daily or something if u want to feel better physicaly

Bro who are you living with? You dropped out right? Are you neet?
Switched to online but didn't do anything because I started to feel like shit after a while. Bout to fail again...

My parents are gonna force me to take kike pills soon. So eventually everything that was once left of my soul will fade away and I will turn into an empty hollow husk. :feelsrope:
Check out r/pssd

Switched to online but didn't do anything because I started to feel like shit after a while. Bout to fail again...
Brutal, i jsut dropped out . How old are you?

Have you tried nofap?