Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm done with ER discussion

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I've said he's 4/10, and in response, i've seen ratings from 3/10 to 8/10

it's useless for me to discuss it anymore

if you disagree, that's your right, but I personally rate him as 4/10

we as a forum should realize 3 things:

1. it's hard to rat men as men
2. he was in hellhole location (southern cali)
3. he was a hapa manlet

I've got no problem with you brother despite our contentious debates on the guy.

I think you just took things way too personally but well hey thats understandable when its a strongly held view on something.

I'm ready to call a truce if you are?

We can just "agree to disagree" is what I'm saying.

P.S: I do agree for what its worth he was indeed in an extremely bad location for ANYONE (save for an absolute mega Chad that is) to try and ascend in.

Brutal for the guy really.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2zsQrBPjlw

His face alone is a 6.5/10 (not counting height/body)

At the end of the day no foids wanted him

he was borderline average tbh, he could have ascended hard if looksmaxxing was a thing back then, not to mention he had the buxx to afford surgeries

He's a odd case, however due to hypergamy I can deduct he was sub 7.5 irl

Facially, he was above average imo, but was held back by height, frame, and hapa status

he is a great example on why asian gooks are retarded and why hapa babies should be aborted

His face alone is a 6.5/10 (not counting height/body)
Not even close

The only rating that really matters is how women rate men.

okc_rating_curve1.png

So it doesnt really matter whether ER was in the top 40% or the top 70%, because the results, when it comes to women is the same. You've gotta be in the top 7% to be "above average attractiveness".

Southern Cali is incel hell tbh

I've got no problem with you brother despite our contentious debates on the guy.

I think you just took things way too personally but well hey thats understandable when its a strongly held view on something.

I'm ready to call a truce if you are?

We can just "agree to disagree" is what I'm saying.

P.S: I do agree for what its worth he was indeed in an extremely bad location for ANYONE (save for an absolute mega Chad that is) to try and ascend in.

Brutal for the guy really.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2zsQrBPjlw

fait enough brah

okc_rating_curve1.png

So it doesnt really matter whether ER was in the top 40% or the top 70%, because the results, when it comes to women is the same. You've gotta be in the top 7% to be "above average attractiveness".
i'd say top 20% is enough

@Ropemaxx thoughts?

Over for him. Women ignored him, thats enough. At his age, male friends offer no solace, only source of motivation is having a girl who loves you, which he'd never have, at least under this gynocracy

i'd say top 20% is enough

@Ropemaxx thoughts?
isnt that study online about ONE online site?
also it doesnt factor that most men who use onine dating in the first place are uglier than average..

isnt that study online about ONE online site?
also it doesnt factor that most men who use onine dating in the first place are uglier than average..
you are coping hardcore

3. he was a hapa manlet
yea tbh. race, manlet and frame DESTROYED HIM. you HAVE to factor in his location too. a party place with big chads and stacies
we have to be honest how in general, hapas are incel as fuck regardless of their face(there are few exceptions ofc)
you are coping hardcore
not at all. u guys are reading studies like children

not at all. u guys are reading studies like children
you can literally look up women on forums all over the internet saying majority of men are ugly

you can literally look up women on forums all over the internet saying majority of men are ugly
yeah didnt dispute that bro. just saying the single study about one online dating site is not the whole picture
but ofcourse it reflects the reality that foids find most men unattractive. i would never deny that

He's got a slightly above average face, but the rest of his attributes (height, hapa and personality) killed it for him. Plus he wanted blonde bimbos. If he wanted a blonde girl all he had to do was date a brunette and get her to dye her hair blonde.

ngl his frame was bad that's why he has been the kid that got picked on

bad frame = looks weak

What was Elliot Rodger's height? And how much was the average were he lived?

What was Elliot Rodger's height? And how much was the average were he lived?
listed as 5'9, but he looked more like 5'7 or 5'8

he was in chadifornia, and always talked about being short

Elliot Roger has a 5.83/10 Face.

He was short and had an awful frame.

LOW-TIER NORMIE at BEST. Combine this with being in a Hugely Hypergamous college campus and being surrounded by predominantely caucasion foids as a hapa. He was never ascending thus rendering him an Incel.

was about to say something like this
some people have started taking into consideration the ridiculous standards of women when rating others

so you see perfectly normal/average looking guys being torn apart when rated over the slightest flaw. guys who 100 years ago would be considered above average now get rated as 4/10s or even below
that being said JFL at people calling ER a chad/chadlite lmao

I've said he's 4/10, and in response, i've seen ratings from 3/10 to 8/10

it's useless for me to discuss it anymore

if you disagree, that's your right, but I personally rate him as 4/10

3. he was a hapa manlet
Cope

He's a legitimate 5/10 outside of California

Even 6/10s could be regarded as subhumans in major cities in the US and Europe

In his unfrauded pictures he looked off. Eyes too far apart, weird nose, weird lips, weak chin. He always took pics at an angle, but anytime he took them straight on he looked weird as hell
hqdefault.jpg

Idk as far as rating goes but he was incel

Facially he fit a few BP requirements but he was still rejected which speaks more to there being flaws in the BP theory than it does to him being “attractive”.

ER mogs me into Dante's 9th circle of Hell. It's absolutely over.

All you need to know is that foids rate 1-2 points lower than men. If you are a 5/10 for men, you must assume that you are a 3/10 for women.

ER had a good face, period. His biggest problems (and they were big) was being a manlet/framelet and a mentalcel/sperg.

If he didn't live in Chadifornia he may have ascended or at the very least he wouldn't have been completely shunned by foids.