Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious im done watching anime

⭑papers

⭑papers

Greycel
★★★
how did i seriously think watching depictions of perfect lives i may never have was a good cope? it just makes me more depressed especially after being blackpilled
im not watching it anymore, or probably any other form of media for that matters. i have to live in real life

Real life is boring

Real life is boring
i dont find it so anymore
only thing lacking in my life is a woman i can enjoy it with. sometimes ill think about that and get depressed but thats it tbh

bro watch Haibane Renmei

I keep telling myself this, but everytime I try to live in real life it fucking sucks because im ugly
as i said above, i stopped caring about it some time ago. yeah i get the disgusted looks, i get rejected, people talk about me in public, i cant do anything, some men disrespect me but im not spineless so i could care less
i accepted my body and my reality
i have mates that i can rely on and do things with. i appreciate the little things in life.

watch welcome to the nhk tbh relatable for NEETcels and losercels.

vns are probably the only reason i havent roped yet atp

I like anime but i never watch it

I prefer Manga tbh. It's easier for me to consume.

find something without foids and without happy sucessful annoying people to spend your time. if you live in a big city you are probably screwed. seems like hell. losers i think need to be away from that kinds of shit doing their own thing. even this place isnt good tbh

Kek, anime is a fantastic cope, if it weren’t for Japanese entertainment I’d rope.

Kek, anime is a fantastic cope, if it weren’t for Japanese entertainment I’d rope.
how do you handle watching those non existent characters live perfect lives in a flawless bluepill world? srs i just fucking cant. i feel actual mental pain when i try to watch anime now

Most anime is trash and in most animes the main character is a Chad or HTN at the very least

how did i seriously think watching depictions of perfect lives i may never have was a good cope? it just makes me more depressed especially after being blackpilled
im not watching it anymore, or probably any other form of media for that matters. i have to live in real life
Anime is shit

Watch One Piece and overthrow the world goverment (in anime)

I mostly just stick to some of the older anime and manga. Don't really like the modern day stuff