Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm done helping people out

• Thread starter Hope and Change
  • Start date
Hope and Change

Hope and Change

Officer
★★★
The last 4 years of my life I've been helping people out everytime they would ask me to thinking "this is it! they are going to appreciate my help and I will stop being a social reject!" but they would just say a typical "thanks" and continue to ignore my existance until they needed stupid me to help them out with whatever petty shit they needed help with. Everyone sees me as a function to be used when needed, nothing more than that. Well I now am done helping people out just to continue being nothing in their eyes, if anyone needs help with me from now on they either befriend me first or fuck off. People just being friendly to me is just a front they put up to use my help, truth is they are like the ones ignoring me, I see that now. My misanthropy grows larger everyday (as a stat in videogame)

Helping people? the few people I know told me that I needed help urgently and tried to send me to a psychiatric hospital, if you have the ability to help someone you must be mentally healthy but normies and family can abuse your kindness so it is in my opinion useless.

Normalniggers see others as tools to be exploited for their utility.

JFL that it took you four years to realize it. Better late than never, though.

Same I tried to be friendlier to people and be more willing to say yes to their favours to see where it leads me, ended up still getting disrespect and getting scammed out of some stuff I lent to a friend. Now Im considering doing the opposite and see where it gets me, I'm not gonna say yes to shi unless it benefits me enough and I'm considering how I can be more violent and disrespectful to people while getting away with it. I might start punching people in the face when they talk shit to me too instead of trying to talk back. Fear is a better motivator than love.

The last 4 years of my life I've been helping people out everytime they would ask me to thinking "this is it! they are going to appreciate my help and I will stop being a social reject!" but they would just say a typical "thanks" and continue to ignore my existance until they needed stupid me to help them out with whatever petty shit they needed help with. Everyone sees me as a function to be used when needed, nothing more than that. Well I now am done helping people out just to continue being nothing in their eyes, if anyone needs help with me from now on they either befriend me first or fuck off. People just being friendly to me is just a front they put up to use my help, truth is they are like the ones ignoring me, I see that now. My misanthropy grows larger everyday (as a stat in videogame)
I showed appreciation for your avatar the other day. But I didn't quote you, so it may have gone unnoticed.

We are nothing but pawns to be used by other people, in their eyes.

No you won't

Why would you help npcs without getting something in return?

Dn read, but i agree, helping others is cucked unless you are guaranteed to get something in return
Why would you help npcs without getting something in return?

Helping people? the few people I know told me that I needed help urgently and tried to send me to a psychiatric hospital, if you have the ability to help someone you must be mentally healthy but normies and family can abuse your kindness so it is in my opinion useless.

humans are fucking backwards , just saw a documentary Halfway about a YT Stan , i knew nothing about

apparently he is a toxic shitter , and holy shit the moment he life streams he gets 100 € in 2 minutes or even less.

Fuck is this world man , im at the wrong time at the wrong place . im way to kind for this shit.