Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im doing nofap November

298r651

298r651

Recruit
★★★
I'm really going through with it this year. Every year I always try halfheartedly and I think I always fail in the first 3 or 4 days. This year it's for real. In 13yrs since I first fapped I never once went more than 3 weeks without fapping and even that was because I was stuck in a shelter with no privacy, not because of willpower. I dont think it will actually change anything (I've made it 2 or 3 weeks before usually all it did was make me extremely horny and agitated 24/7) but because I never succeeded a full month I feel this is important for my own self esteem. I will succeed at discipline at least one time in this fucked up life.

What's the the longest you guys have did nofap? Did you notice any difference at all?

Good luck, I never managed more than a few days.

I'm doing it too. I think I can pull it off because I've wanked so much it's become nothing more than a mundane habit. I doubt it gives one superpowers like nofap cultists claim, but I'm curious to see how it'll affect me if I go more than a couple weeks.

Coomed 2 times since november started,only fakecel normies participate in that shit

Bild.jpeg

Bild_1.jpeg

Bild_2.jpeg

I'm really going through with it this year. Every year I always try halfheartedly and I think I always fail in the first 3 or 4 days. This year it's for real. In 13yrs since I first fapped I never once went more than 3 weeks without fapping and even that was because I was stuck in a shelter with no privacy, not because of willpower. I dont think it will actually change anything (I've made it 2 or 3 weeks before usually all it did was make me extremely horny and agitated 24/7) but because I never succeeded a full month I feel this is important for my own self esteem. I will succeed at discipline at least one time in this fucked up life.

What's the the longest you guys have did nofap? Did you notice any difference at all?

I failed today and jacked off 4 times in 5 hours

Good luck, my right ball was throbbing with pain after 2 weeks no nutting. I couldn't last a month

So far still going strong, although I feel no different any more. Maybe a bit more energy I guess