Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Im doing my best to please the people, but they still hate me

NT_huntER

NT_huntER

"I hunt NTs"
★★
Im trying to be super nice even to people who treat me like shit, but they still keep treating me like shit.

Sometimes i just do everything to please a person, but it seems that the fact that im so nice to everyone just annoys the normscum, and they treat me even worse.

I dont think that its because of my appearance, because those people are often very ugly themselves. I think its because im autistic, and NTs hate autistic people on subconcious level.

People will never respect because you are nice to them. People respect authority, beauty and money. Not kindness.

People will never respect because you are nice to them. People respect authority, beauty and money. Not kindness.
I respect people who are nice to other people and me, and i hate people who are rude and treat others like shit.

They expect you to be a bad pERson because of your looks. So when you don't meet their expectations, something doesn't click in their heads and they still treat you like crap. Ugly = Bad pERson no matter what you actually do because your inherit value is at the bottom.

They expect you to be a bad pERson because of your looks. So when you don't meet their expectations, something doesn't click in their heads and they still treat you like crap. Ugly = Bad pERson no matter what you actually do because your inherit value is at the bottom.

Im trying to be super nice even to people who treat me like shit, but they still keep treating me like shit.

Sometimes i just do everything to please a person, but it seems that the fact that im so nice to everyone just annoys the normscum, and they treat me even worse.

I dont think that its because of my appearance, because those people are often very ugly themselves. I think its because im autistic, and NTs hate autistic people on subconcious level.
If you dont benefit from them than you shouldnt act nice. Unless they are family friend ofc