Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im disgusted by 12-14 year old foids

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
They already Dress like whores at such a Young age, even if they are dumb as fuck, they know that their sexuality is their weapon while their absolutely Aware that the law will protect them even if they are not innocent

I feel strongly attracted to them. It's a living hell.

@Mainländer Once again brutal JBpill :feelsrope:

They deserve hanging, after puberty is when they convert into the social darwinists animals they are, before they are decent.

Couldnt disagree more

11db1a1d
D581b146

They are just children. Don't get fooled by the fact they're humongous whores who fuck Chads left and right and even rim their asses, they're just pure innocent angels and don't know what they're doing. Also, sex with Chads is ok, but with an ugly old guy like you would mean a huge trauma that would ruin their lives forever.

They would also all die if you impregnated them. Mysteriously, they don't die when a young Chad or Chadlite does it, but with you it'll certainly happen. Don't think about them anymore now.

They are just children. Don't get fooled by the fact they're humongous whores who fuck Chads left and right and even rim their asses, they're just pure innocent angels and don't know what they're doing. Also, sex with Chads is ok, but with an ugly old guy like you would mean a huge trauma that would ruin their lives forever.

They would also all die if you impregnated them. Mysteriously, they don't die when a young Chad or Chadlite does it, but with you it'll certainly happen. Don't think about them anymore now.
Fuck... :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope: When you are coping okayish, when your day is going well, and then you see this kind of post

Turbo potent ropefuel

Fuck... :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope: When you are coping okayish, when your day is going well, and then you see this kind of post

Turbo potent ropefuel
Be strong, boyo. We suffer together without JBs just like the vast majority of the male population.

Way to go letting "feminist Christians" write your legislation and then pushing it onto the rest of the world, Cuckericans.

They already Dress like whores at such a Young age, even if they are dumb as fuck, they know that their sexuality is their weapon while their absolutely Aware that the law will protect them even if they are not innocent
:feels:

Yeah it's hard to look at them as "just children" when they're essentially younger thots

eh, puberty is where I draw the line.

Their fathers deserve to be shamed

my sister dresses like a complete whore (she probably is one haha) at 13
just… :kys:
and she's always shittalking ugly manlets (which isn't very nice, since I'm also one! haha)

Not touching that topic with a 20 foot pole.

>skinny underdeveloped bodies
No thanks neeger, anything below 18=shit.

I feel strongly attracted to them. It's a living hell.
same here

Sir you won!!!

I'd imagine it's especially worse nowadays because culture encourages that bullshit, what with shit like "Snapchat" and "Instagram" allowing foids to be validated at an early age.

pre whores is what they are.

Get ready for 2030, 8 year olds will be doing anal

Muhamad (pbuh) knew when to take a wife.

The other day at a concert I saw a girl with massive ariel winter tiddies that fit into that age range. It was surreal. She was wearing a too-big t-shirt, but her tits were the size of her little brother's head. How does this even happen?

12-14 year old girls are licking and fingering each other on sleepovers while their parents believe their children are innocent.

That's the age that they go from being innocent kids to vile disgusting beasts. I remember I began getting tormented by them when I was 12 or 13.

I think I read somewhere that little girls start "strutting" their sexuality very early like between 7-9. This typically starts with the most prominent male figure in their life which is their Father. They tease their Father and try to see how far they can manipulate him. Then they realize their physical body power aka sexuality and their circle of influence grows. Maybe a brother. Maybe an Uncle.

Pretty soon they realize they can get whatever they want if they use their vagina and breasts hence why so much cp is produced and distributed by little girls tweens/teens themselves on social media sites. It is actually a pretty huge epidemic with the majority of middle and high schools having scandals every so often.